Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

F68BA9E5-A5AA-4ADC-803D-38EA9EB712EE.gif

My son moneybagg about drop some even more emotional gangster mursic

might as well make that his album cover

Emo Trap/Gangster Hip Hop is becoming my favorite unofficial sub-genre of Rap right now
Gates, Tee Grizzley, Moneybagg, Future, Yelawolf, even Dave East is getting some good spins these past few months

Moneybagg got like 8 kids and now he lost his superstar girlfriend. He can change the world if he tightened up his game. His adlibs be longer than his bars

Mac Miller last album got some good Emo joints too
Come Back to Earth :pimp:
Not that I’ve ever had an interest in dude’s music to begin with but I have a bad memory with his music.

Used to mess with this girl somewhat heavily in ‘15-16 and one day, when I pick her up, she tried to put on some Mac Miller in the car.
3E59EF45-24E5-4CB2-937D-D9A9A59CE666.png

I instantly knew at that point she belonged to the streets.
16FCF46A-AAB6-456E-85FA-AC42579E9D8C.png
50B355AD-2D3A-452E-9C51-1EF2A81E0C76.png

No way she stumbled upon his discography on her own. Some dude had to have put her on.
16FCF46A-AAB6-456E-85FA-AC42579E9D8C.png

Gates will emo trap/gangsta you to death on a 16 track project and every last one of them will be about Dreka. :lol:

The best out right now though. Next to the goat.

He rap about him and Dreka trappin together, raising kids, eating her booty all in one verse. The versatility.

Not that I’ve ever had an interest in dude’s music to begin with but I have a bad memory with his music.
His last album was the first one I listened to after years of hearing people praise him
He's got some cuts on there for sure

He rap about him and Dreka trappin together, raising kids, eating her booty all in one verse. The versatility.

Every time I play "Had To" and that verse to Khaza I'm amazed at the gems he was droppin'
Like legit great advice for anybody to follow

Damn so he lost her and she slid right to Trey? These *****es cold. :lol:

you blaming the b**** and not the dude for not having his pimp hand strong? Capt’n save a dude. Smh They relationship definitely was a publicity stunt and moneybagg was spending that check on her.

if I’m Trey, I’m pissing (Florida lingo for impregnate) in that monkey. She been choosing on the man for months. y’all can’t hate on bruh

you blaming the b**** and not the dude for not having his pimp hand strong? Capt’n save a dude. Smh They relationship definitely was a publicity stunt and moneybagg was spending that check on her.

if I’m Trey, I’m pissing (Florida lingo for impregnate) in that monkey. She been choosing on the man for months. y’all can’t hate on bruh

There he go :lol:

Yeah I agree with this mostly. Thug got melodies/flows he can lean on. He had to dial everything back for it to work on a bigger level tho. Minimal experimenting, etc just a straight forward album for the masses.

East is just so confusing. He’ll be good but man, on paper you would think this _ would be lighting it up :lol:

He can rap well, he got the social media/IG presence, females mess w him and he actually willing to do the female leaning songs etc

while the females do mess with him his female songs are usually pretty damn bland & I wouldn't say he caters to that, honestly speaking how many rappers nowadays are successful catering to the women nowadays. The only rapper i could think of with that formula is Wale.

East imo hasn't caught that festival/college kid crowd & while he does have a presence on social media he isn't controversial or really with the antics. His path to mainstream success would pretty much be what Meek is & a lot of factors went into Meek blowing up.

Back
Top Bottom