Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

MBDTF is my favorite Kanye album it’s not even close.

CD and LR need to be cut by 1/3rd and then you’re good. Too many skits and skippable songs.

Graduation would probably be my number two Kanye album.

I don’t know what men oils and **** y’all talking about but it reminded of this time. My boy used to borrow one of our female coworkers chapstick and use it. I thought that was ****in crazy. No idea where her mouth been. So one day I recorded his reaction of me showing him a pic of her blowing me. Son threw that chapstick so ****in far, he was sick

you out here getting your salad tossed and kissing the girl in the mouth.......

but you trying to embarrass your coworkers? Did you tell them
You like your bum tossed??

you didn’t even return the favor, to that Haitian girl.

you out here getting your salad tossed and kissing the girl in the mouth.......

but you trying to embarrass your coworkers? Did you tell them
You like your bum tossed??

you didn’t even return the favor, to that Haitian girl.

I taught him a lesson, I’ve never shared chapstick with anyone that wasn’t my girlfriend. That **** blew my mind.

That was before I had my salad tossed.

And nah, she only wanted me to eat the box

MBDTF is my favorite Kanye album it’s not even close.

CD and LR need to be cut by 1/3rd and then you’re good. Too many skits and skippable songs.

Graduation would probably be my number two Kanye album.

I don’t know what men oils and **** y’all talking about but it reminded of this time. My boy used to borrow one of our female coworkers chapstick and use it. I thought that was ****in crazy. No idea where her mouth been. So one day I recorded his reaction of me showing him a pic of her blowing me. Son threw that chapstick so ****in far, he was sick
Hahahaha, I have a similar story. I was like 14, posted on the block with my boys and this chick we knew came walking through with her cousin we had never seen before. Her cousin was one of those brash hood rats that straight out singled me out and told me I was cute and she liked me.

Forgot what happened after that but later that night, met up with her and was trying to smash in these elevated bushes on her cousin’s block that we would smoke in between but she was on her period. Next thing you know, shorty was sucking my D in the middle of the sidewalk with no hesi with people watching.
94273BCD-32B4-463F-9592-119067FE1F32.jpeg

Next night, somehow, one of my friends who wasn’t there for the whole ordeal of the day before ended up making out with her upon meeting her.
94273BCD-32B4-463F-9592-119067FE1F32.jpeg

Man was sick when I asked him how my **** taste.

check out Dissect on Spotify Podcast of MBDTF. It's pretty ****ing dope.
I haven’t listened to that particular series but dude who runs that is ridiculously informative and good at connecting all the context and concepts the artists convey in their albums he dissects. The Frank Ocean ones were :emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire:.

Yep. People act like previous fans started turning away due to his social commentary and Trump, but his music was turning into well before any of that was even a factor.

Being a huge fan of his I gave him a pass for some of those goofy lines on Watch The Throne but I couldn't defend Yeezus. **** was trash.

Soon as I heard that that intro On Sight I was confused

giphy.gif

Still have mbdtf as my all time favorite album, but I haven’t listened to it since dude went all the way out there with it.

Can’t ever take that project away from him because it’s a masterpiece, but I’m cool.

I ain't listened to no Kanye album since the BS. Music Just don't feel the same. I heard Flashing Lights playing on some commercial and just shook my head like damn what happened dawg. :smh:

That new YNW Melly project is pretty good tbh. I don’t know much about his murder charges and the evidence in the case but it would be a waste of talent and potential if he really did it.

That new YNW Melly project is pretty good tbh. I don’t know much about his murder charges and the evidence in the case but it would be a waste of talent and potential if he really did it.
That the Murder on my Mind, kid?

If it is, he definitely did that ****. :lol: :smh:

Coincidentally, I came across some post on I think twitter talking about his case today and the photos released are pretty damning.

According to ballistic evidence, the prosecution is saying there was no way it was a drive-by like him and his co-defendant claimed and that the shots were fired from inside the car.

Man ain’t ever experiencing life outside a cell again.

Back
Top Bottom