Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Jay-Z, etc :lol:

Alot of these rappers are old

yup! Future just turned 36... only 6 years other than Fab. Cats act like he’s 27.

And Future STRICTLY caters to the youth and records mostly with dudes a whole decade younger than him. Straight 90s baby features :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm not the biggest Fab fab fan (Especially a lot of his recent efforts). But you can't call dude straight up wack. He also kind of has that Ja Rule issue where a lot of his biggest songs have R&B features so a lot of people only remember him for those. He could always spit though. One of the better punchline rappers in his earlier days.

Personally for me it's been down hill for him since soul tape 2. He'll get a decent joint every now and then but none of his projects are ever memorable.

2 Chainz had one of the worst verses I've ever heard on that Fab tape

AND OH YEAH, WE OUTSIDE WITH TWO CHAINZ

742C67A0-3FCE-4D92-84BE-84C4AA8D4161.jpeg

Last edited:
Fabolous hasn't made anything close to as good as Pretty Girls Like Trap Music in the last 5 years. That album was fresh and had multiple bangers on it, without feeling forced.

Fab is done at this point, peaked 10 years ago.

Tity Boi don't have a project ****in with this and this is 2015

1432356105_6510fcaaf0dac78ecbeb65a253c20ce1.jpg

Disrespectful to 2 chainz :smh:

Considering 2 Chainz isn't as close to being as good at rapping nor has he had the success, this is funny.

The internet is where people will say **** like James Harden is garbage, because people don't like his game though.

Considering 2 Chainz isn't as close to being as good at rapping nor has he had the success, this is funny.

The internet is where people will say **** like James Harden is garbage, because people don't like his game though.

2 Chainz is def as good a rapper as fab. Fab had a longer career tho. But 2 Chainz at his peak is/was a very successful rapper, with major hits.

Tity Boi don't have a project ****in with this and this is 2015

1432356105_6510fcaaf0dac78ecbeb65a253c20ce1.jpg

Bull****.

FOHBAN Chainz doesn’t have the wordplay or lyrics that Fab got, no ****in way

:lol:. Fab is my man. Prime Tity Boi is a good rapper. Y’all acting like it’s blasphemous or something :lol:. It’s not.

2chainz not on the same level as Fab. Seem like some of y’all forget Fab made Breathe

Breathe is a classic record. Fab got great tapes. Chainz himself got great tapes, and disappointing albums like Fab. That’s where the comparisons come in. They’re similar in what they do at the age their at, and how they’re perceived.

Chainz can def rap tho. Y’all are GEEKING thinking he can’t.

Back
Top Bottom