Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Lol @ let

That **** always kills me

What animal print you rocking with the fiyah mon trousers?

Exactly. Lupe one of my favorites. That ***** introduced Goyard messenger bags to the masses a decade ago :lol:

F5886447-4DB2-49D7-B55F-EE81189CD0CE.jpeg
DAC3D2A5-0A2B-46CA-BF50-31745E764FAD.jpeg

them Harlem Heat pants

booker t best black wrestler of...

ALL TIME!

ALL TIME!

ALL TIME!

ALL TIME!

ALL TIME!

hey, had to be said off the harlem heat mention. *shrugs*

and for all yall WSG fans, if he aint never mention book, and he a supposed wrestling fan, he more of a clown than i thought...

Last edited:
Gunna ain’t have a messenger bag on... HE HAD A PURSE ON BRUH. A PURSE. There’s a difference.....

Y’all.....would call what Rocky has on....a “purse” (saw y’all do it with meek, when he had the goyard.). But let any post 2010 rapper rock a messenger....y’all insuiuating they soft or gay :lol:. Rap conservatives are the worst. Hypocrisy on hypocrisy.

C0B7D72B-A912-4466-9E94-5B5C55A41FD7.jpeg
591062D2-795E-4CC5-B6D8-AE63AABEF54C.jpeg

2F40E2FB-35C0-4A4A-9D2B-04E9B4DC699C.jpeg

Attachments

• 2FD32736-BF4F-4D9F-A4C3-DEF7AD45991B.jpeg
    2FD32736-BF4F-4D9F-A4C3-DEF7AD45991B.jpeg
    320.9 KB · Views: 168
so how do you feel about prince?

messenger bags/camera bags are COOL. Gunna had a PURSE. I’m a huge fan of Prince. He’s one of the GOATS. I’ve never been homophobic. My issue is like what Pimp C said, dudes be in the closet and don’t want to own up. There’s nothing wrong with being gay.

look how melle mel and grandmaster flash dressed or the Isley brothers. I’m 100% sure prince was bisexual. He didn’t fake it. I’m not taking dudes trying to talk tough on wax, then wearing a purse seriously. You in the dopehouse with a PURSE on.

prince and them were not talking tough. They strictly were SERENADING women. Their music is COMPLETELY different. I love Prince.

and people on here KNOW that I’m one of the biggest Lil Uzi fans. I call him the hip-hop version of Prince. It’s just these phony dudes who are either gay or bisexual, not being true to themselves.

Messenger bags clearly designed to be unisex/masculine. Designed for stuff like laptops, cameras, etc......

but y’all justifying PURSES that are clearly meant for women or gay men. Really? :lol:

And Crockett HATES Lil Uzi. But doing all that yip yap. Uzi fathered a lot of these dudes and you been hating on the young bull!!!

Pretty Girls Love Trap music was def dope as well :pimp:

Drake verse on Big Amount was fire :pimp:. This was 2 Chainz resurgence. He was pretty washed leading up to this. Then got back to the basics.

I thought 2Chainz was done and he came back with absolute heat, and that run may have actually been his 2nd wind solo wise. And you’re right about the gap between them not being all that big. They actually have fanbases that overlap, it’s just that Fab has had his lane(s) from day one, and 2Chainz had to scrap and re-brand for his. That’s also why if 2Chainz dropped a tape with those same features, I’d be just as disgusted.

Back
Top Bottom