Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Considering what you hype up here, you saying someone is as good a rapper is :rofl:

I have a great track record when it comes to good music. I know 😎. You on the other hand...hate everything that’s not from the golden era or tri state :lol:. I see you bumping that Trap Manny tho. I see what you do :lol:.

:lol:. Fab is my man. Prime Tity Boi is a good rapper. Y’all acting like it’s blasphemous or something :lol:. It’s not.

Breathe is a classic record. Fab got great tapes. Chainz himself got great tapes, and disappointing albums like Fab. That’s where the comparisons come in. They’re similar in what they do at the age their at, and how they’re perceived.

Chainz can def rap tho. Y’all are GEEKING thinking he can’t.

Saying someone is a better rapper does not mean you are insulting the other person. It's facts. But you post bull**** music constantly as if it's dope, and then Don King it.

Would you say Lebron is a better basketball player than Dany Green Is that saying that Danny Green is a bad basketball player?

It's facts. I bet Chainz would say Fab is a better rapper.

Saying someone is a better rapper does not mean you are insulting the other person. It's facts. But you post bull**** music constantly as if it's dope, and then Don King it.

Would you say Lebron is a better basketball player than Dany Green Is that saying that Danny Green is a bad basketball player?

It's facts. I bet Chainz would say Fab is a better rapper.

The gap between Fab and 2 Chainz isn’t LeBron and Danny Green. Cmon man :lol:.

Y’all really be mad at what I post? Lmao. Insanity. Bumping this right now tho :pimp:. Pure fire.

The gap between Fab and 2 Chainz isn’t LeBron and Danny Green. Cmon man :lol:.

Y’all really be mad at what I post? Lmao. Insanity. Bumping this right now tho :pimp:. Pure fire.

I really wonder about todays public schools.

But thanks for posting an example

This bull**** is your idea of lyricism.

I really wonder about todays public schools.

But thanks for posting an example

This bull**** is your idea of lyricism.

CB47D597-4886-4FCA-BBBE-14B8E30ED8A9.gif

Future & Durk! Two of the best at it :pimp:!!!! More Lyricism for you!

Catch up! Enjoy, relate, appreciate. Or stay washed and grumpy :lol:. There’s something for everybody.

Lyricism ain’t the end all be all man lol

Drake is objectively a talented rapper, that don’t stop _’s from ****ting on him in here :lol:

Edit: Westside Gunn is not a great technical rapper and he the best in Griselda to me

I don’t mind if you prefer 2 Chainz music over Fab’s but in no ****in way is 2 Chainz on Fab’s level lyrically
Yeah this is pretty much what I meant. I have nothing against 2chainz musically but him being better lyrically than Fab? Nah on that one.

Lyrically? Fab is in the NBA and 2 Chainz is in the G League.

Making records? It’s closer

lyrically, shmyrically.

im talkin total package.

pound for pound, all things considered that make a dope rapper a dope rapper, how much better than chainz would you say fab is?

Lyrically? Fab is in the NBA and 2 Chainz is in the G League.

Making records? It’s closer

Man, More Street Dreams is one of my favorite mixtapes, and Real Talk is an underrated album, that I played to death as a kid. I’m the guy who said Fab & Paul Cain version of renegade is better than Hov & Em’s....so this isn’t coming from a guy that doesn’t rock with Fab.

But fab ain’t in some different league than 2 Chainz as a rapper :lol:. That’s just wild. But seeing who it’s coming from...makes sense.

Man, More Street Dreams is one of my favorite mixtapes, and Real Talk is an underrated album, that I played to death as a kid. I’m the guy who said Fab & Paul Cain version of renegade is better than Hov & Em’s....so this isn’t coming from a guy that doesn’t rock with Fab.

But fab ain’t in some different league than 2 Chainz as a rapper :lol:. That’s just wild. But seeing who it’s coming from...makes sense.

2 Chainz says so much dumb ****, he’s cool but he’s an average *** rapper. Once again, the bar is set so low today that people accept that bull**** and think it’s great. When you flood the market and this thread with so many people that have zero talent, Chainz sounds like Nas compared to the **** you post

Y’all gotta stop trying Tit like he some DUCK! Bruh can rap with the best of them. He’s like a modern day big gipp. N_ bring they a-game f***** with him. He got flow, bars, and song crafting ability.

Where would y’all put Chainz, Juelz, Wayne, and Fab, amongst contemporaries? Fab was holding Freck back.

fab nice but, he got a lot of Lil Wayne-nonsense bars sprinkled in!

Y’all gotta stop trying Tit like he some DUCK! Bruh can rap with the best of them. He’s like a modern day big gipp. N_ bring they a-game f***** with him. He got flow, bars, and song crafting ability.

Where would y’all put Chainz, Juelz, Wayne, and Fab, amongst contemporaries? Fab was holding Freck back.

fab nice but, he got a lot of Lil Wayne-nonsense bars sprinkled in!

I think 2 Chainz better than Wayne

2 Chainz is on Juelz level, they say some nice **** but also a lot of nursery ****.

Fab raps laps around both when he wants too. He’s just always making female records to sell records.

2 Chainz is on Juelz level, they say some nice **** but also a lot of nursery ****.

again, same has been said for fab.

far as im concerned, both of em are equal pound for pound.

and thats comin from someone that like
chainz and dont f*** with fab.

both got some lines, can heat up a feature and neither has a classic to their name.

Back
Top Bottom