Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Dude just a parody of the last 5-10 years of Atlanta rap. Most generic rapper in the game right now.

And him actually being one of the better ones out of these newer dudes is :rofl:

This Max B EP is cool. I can do without some of the features, but he still sounds good, and has better mixing and mastering than Cam despite being in jail for 10 years while Cam is free.

And him actually being one of the better ones out of these newer dudes is :rofl:

This Max B EP is cool. I can do without some of the features, but he still sounds good, and has better mixing and mastering than Cam despite being in jail for 10 years while Cam is free.

Yo how do ****** record in jail

They got computers/USB mics in there for em? Would be dope if they did, Why hasn't Kodak had one lol

Oh my bad

-

Never heard of him, it's a cool lil song but I feel like Carolina can't get over that hump bc ****** tryna sound like Atlanta or whatever.

it's some hard trap rappers here though lol.

LongMoneyPhil the next "one" out the Carolinas IMO...

N_s really some haters, 90% of this fab is heat

You must be listening to this

52783E01-6024-4CBF-ACC8-3E23198A2501.jpeg

Kenny beats is a master at that

Heard that Rico one in passing somewhere

He murked that, never knew this was a thing for him. He really upgrading em bc he trapping out the original drums :pimp: instead of the lazy FL stretch sampling w generic trap drums ****** do

I’m not gonna hate on Fab. He going into 2020 still relevant. Feels like we overlook that
Yea, I never really understood the NT Fab hate. Just seems like the "cool" things to do. Those memes about him always rapping about current events are hilarious though lol

Back
Top Bottom