Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

A lot of y’all are showing your age and music acumen. Or lack there of, and no knowledge of the genre.

I don’t even want to know who y’all consider legends

Dog I’m at the age where i dont check for any of these new cats. Call me washed out of touch idc, i never pressed play on roddy, nba, gates etc

I know French wasn’t listening to 3-6 Mafia growing up. I know for a FACT. He trying to tap into “that” lane. Smh. S*** be so blatant it ain’t even funny

:rofl:

*****s said Dr. Miami put him in the ICU.

This whole rollout is nasty, even threw 2 songs dating back to 2016, 2017

***** really went to do pushups on a hospital floor for a rollout

Nope.... but wop is :nthat:
The average person can’t even name 5 nipsey songs. They love u when u dead. Wack *** wack wasn’t wrong but he lame for using a dead man for attention.

Olllllllllllllllllll’ “that’s my song” face ahhhhh people :lol: :lol: :lol:

Roddy Rich is gargabe, y'all really gotta stop. This ain't rap, this is bull****. ****

I don't think French gets album sales off songs that are that old but I don't know.

That die young track always been wack to me.
Son’s voice is just annoying imo.

I do fw the Ballin Out Every Season joint though.
“I’m in the 2 seater with 2 bad *****es black and white I’m finna have a zebra. “:rofl:

It’s not a ****ing question if Face is a legend :lol:
I hope you’re not insinuating he’s only regionally relevant.
Same with Short. How old are you?
To be clear I'm not implying anything at all. And in my opinion, in the post you quoted I'm suggesting it's a guarantee Face is a legend.

I'm just trying to find the line. You already had some folks disagree with Too Short on a national level.

Related but just as a separate statement: age, taste and region have always and will always influence what you view as impactful/classic/legend.

Back
Top Bottom