Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I remember young dudes would get upset when us older guys would bring up being the user versus the seller.

A generation of rappers are dying from drugs like rappers died from gun violence in the 90's.

I can only imagine the amount of young kids that are dying who aren't famous.

They need a Self Destruction song for drugs.

Rappers need to get on some “**** lean and pills” steez like they be on “**** *****es get money”

It starts with Lil Wayne and Future.

You have old mutha****as having seizures who want to act like it's just from over working yourself.

I remember young dudes would get upset when us older guys would bring up being the user versus the seller.

A generation of rappers are dying from drugs like rappers died from gun violence in the 90's.

I can only imagine the amount of young kids that are dying who aren't famous.

They need a Self Destruction song for drugs.
A generation of rappers?

pimp c
Big moe
3-6
Beanie sigel
Yeah, but Wayne popularized it to highest degree. Even the "Lil" died for a bit until the Wayne babies came of age. Most of these drugged out rappers and specifically the "Lil's" look like Wayne.
1575831423614.png

but where do y’all think Wayne picked it up from? Houston/ 3-6

Regardless, we need a 2020 Self Destruction

Yeah, but Bun B or Juicy J saying something to a 18 year old is different than Lil Wayne, Future or even Rocky.

These young dudes weren't just influenced musically by Wayne, but started the double cup **** from Wayne and Future not DJ Screw.

He look like he from that madame's wax museum
i just want u to know that i tend to get a kick out of ur comments
but where do y’all think Wayne picked it up from? Houston/ 3-6

Regardless, we need a 2020 Self Destruction
yes i know that stupid sh*t in houston, but Lil Wayne the MEGAstar influenced it to being a global thing. Why ppl would want to do that stuff is way beyond

Yeah, but Bun B or Juicy J saying something to a 18 year old is different than Lil Wayne, Future or even Rocky.

These young dudes weren't just influenced musically by Wayne, but started the double cup **** from Wayne and Future not DJ Screw.

again I’m not defending no one that promotes the stuff. But 3-6 shot a music video off their platinum album with dudes sipping lean out of baby bottles. Wayne ran with it and future followed. They were the semi young dudes in 2000

those visuals were big

I don’t feel like Xanax was as mentioned in rap years ago the way it is today either. People be getting addicted to those and end up getting pills cut with fentanyl.

I remember this dude did K in highschool

They called the ambulance for dude.

What a zooked yute

Back
Top Bottom