Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

As has been the case for yeaaaarrrrsssss, there’s like 4 good songs on Em’s album. I’ll likely never listen to any of those 4 again lol.

Mac though.:pimp::frown::frown:

This :rofl: it starts off pretty nice, then falls off a cliff. It’s better than Revival and Kamikaze, but that’s not saying much

Bernie Mac show>>>Martin

Yeah I said it.

EDIT: I mean, the commet works here as well, but this is not where I meant to post it.

giphy.gif

The hate for Em itt is weird. Y'all do you though.
Naw. He one of my favorites for sure.

I just think it's weird to drop an album the same day as a dead dude who's death impacted a lot of people. Could have just let him have his day like Hip Hop as a whole let Kendrick have his day

I just think it's weird to drop an album the same day as a dead dude who's death impacted a lot of people. Could have just let him have his day like Hip Hop as a whole let Kendrick have his day
Hard to say who is at fault there. For all we know Em had today scheduled for months and then Mac's family came in last week. I guess Em could have changed it but is that really on him? I don't think the entire industry has to part the sea for his family to drop a last minute album.

Oh, that's what this fuss is about.

Haha, nah. Folks can drop albums whenever they like. Drop your **** on a Wednesday or Thursday if you truly desire your own personal release date.

Oh yeah I’m just being petty. I love Em but haven’t been checking for his releases in years. Dude is legit terrible now

Mac has been dope. Dude was lauded by a grip of “real” MCs before and after he passed. Sure, he may not be one’s favorite artist/rapper, but dude was pretty nice with his. Hella talented on the production side, too.

Back
Top Bottom