Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Woptober 2 had some joints fam.

You right, but on 3/4 I kept; Richer Than Everybody, Big Boys Diamonds, and Bucking the System it was moreso the production and features that carried the tracks for me than anything he did - that was rarely the case before.

He even lost his super scouting ability.

From artist to producers |l

Best Gucci project since he got out

Drop_Top_Wop_cover.jpg

:pimp:

Last edited:
Bruh, everyone shares opinions. **** off If you dont like mine, or share a discussion with me. I'm fine either way.

I agree though, both quality. But folks dont prop up the Bernie Mac Show the way they do Martin. I think its that 90's bias.

Gotta hold it down for anyone from Chicago. And Bernie is definitely better than Martin. Life lessons here, bruh.
yeah but ur opinion is trash
says 90's bias
then proceeds to show chicago bias :lol:
yeah ok

I don’t think there will be. Music seems to be moving more towards where you find what you like and listen to that, and you’ll hear what’s poppin to the masses at social events or on social media.
I guess we have to pay attention to who the current top tier pushes. The last top tier group somewhat pushed this tier one group if I’m not mistaken?

That's interesting way to look at it too.

You got YB and Kodak who kinda came up on their own but

Kanye > Travis
Cole > J.I.D., Cozz
Kendrick > Keem
Drake > ....Baka Not Nice :lol:

I wonder if Drake gon pass it to Arab in his prime like Wayne did for him.

That's interesting way to look at it too.

You got YB and Kodak who kinda came up on their own but

Kanye > Travis
Cole > J.I.D., Cozz
Kendrick > Keem
Drake > ....Baka Not Nice :lol:

I wonder if Drake gon pass it to Arab in his prime like Wayne did for him.
I don’t think Drake will push anyone though. It doesn’t seem like his style. He will continue to push sounds to the masses.
I’m not mad at Travis, JID, and Keem.

yeah but ur opinion is trash
says 90's bias
then proceeds to show chicago bias :lol:
yeah ok
Cant lie, it's a double standard. But I hold it because folks ain't out here holding it down for the chi the way they do for the 90's. 90's babies a whole army for that ****, myself included.

I gotta rep for the chi. Plus it ain't just about holding it down. Ask a person with kids which show they think is better. Bet they are more likely to say Bernie>Martin. And its not about one black man over another for me. I'm just being real.

Cant lie, it's a double standard. But I hold it because folks ain't out here holding it down for the chi the way they do for the 90's. 90's babies a whole army for that ****, myself included.

I gotta rep for the chi. Plus it ain't just about holding it down. Ask a person with kids which show they think is better. Bet they are more likely to say Bernie>Martin. And its not about one black man over another for me. I'm just being real.
i watched bernie and martin
but something about getting on the bus to talk to my friends
the day after an episode
always will be ingrained in my memory
same for in living color
and shows from that time

Back
Top Bottom