Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Checking out this new season of hip hop evolution on the South - New Orleans first. Oh they got into Mannie Fresh background - dang this bringing me back. All the starting bounce: Jubliee, Cheeky Black, KLC, Greg D, Ricky B, Katy Red, DJ Jimi, Master P, Partner and Crime, Ms. Tee, UNLV, etc

They did something on DJScrew too!

I enjoyed the Atlanta & Organized Noise , UGK, and Ghetto Boyz one

Last edited:
I’m more surprised about the Mac Miller love in here
Dude's the same age as me. Went through high school and college listening to him. I grew as he grew from my adolescent life into adulthood.

Who cares though "when" you started listening to him. This music, not sports. Ain't no bandwagon. Way too much content out there

White rappers :sick:
Sit your ignorant *** down.
1579278441986.gif

Honestly really surprised at how bearable this Em project is. Based on the previous few projects I didn't expect to get through more than a few songs before relegating it to the dustbin of history.

and none of them from Griselda. what on earth.

I think wsg was talking about em's album when he asked what am I listening to on twitter lol.

A surprise album like this would’ve been perfect to have GxFR on there. But based on how the album flowed, they would’ve been on the worst beat. How has Alchemist been your tour DJ for nearly 20 years and you always manage to pick the worst Alchemist beat???

Another guy dropped an album today and has been doing it better than Em for the last couple years when it comes to talking about their addiction struggles
Never got the Mac Miller hype. Listened to the swimming album and wasn’t impressed.

Back
Top Bottom