Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I went to a key glock concert a couple months ago that **** was the worst concert of my life lol..dude chilled in the back until 1:45am performed like 4 songs then jay fizzle performed the rest of his songs lol
Yoooo I’m sorry u had to go thru that. Outside of racks today u should never have to listen to that noise. I’ll sign the petition to get your money back whenever u want

3F8132F5-203E-497A-8509-7A002D73733D.gif

Heard this on the JBP this week, fire

Is he going to pull an Offset :lol:

going to get a stolen Wraith to flaunt :ohwell: Dudes just can't get a Benz or Audi.

you get a damaged luxury car at auction for cheapppppppppp. Just make sure it ain’t got electrical or flood damage. Put it in the shop and get it fixed. Be done. Cats want attention soooooooooo bad

Free's verse on What We Do. :pimp:

We still try to keep Mom smilin'
'cause when her teeth stop showin'
And her stomach start growlin', then the heat start blowin'
If you from the hood, I know you feel me, keep goin'
If a sneak start leanin' an'dthe heat stop workin'
Then my heat start workin', I'ma rob me a person
Catch a ***** sleepin' while he out in the open
And I'ma get him, keep flowin'

Whole album was :pimp:

There's been many who have been credible

Beastie Boys
Ra Rugged Man
Ill Bill and Non Phixion
Everlast and House of Pain
El P and Company Flow
Brother Ali
3rd Base
Evidence
Apathy
Necro
Bronson
company flow >>>>>>
dope to see a mention in 2020 and on NT.
West side Gunn is dope
i'm still going to upload the music I said I would the other day. i'm going to do that over this three day weekend and post a link here and in the Griselda thread for anyone that's interested.

off the top of my head jay had a better verse on resourvier dogs, guess who's back, for da fam, change the game
but who had the best verse on champions tho?????

who had the best verse on welcome to nyc?

killa.

Damn didn’t know Roddy is from Cali he sounds like an ATL dude. I’m washed never heard of him but this album knocks.

But because “white rap” now has its own self sustaining ecosystem inside of hip hop, a white rapper don’t really have to please anybody, except other white ppl :lol:

They got a ecosystem. But it ain't exactly self-sustaining.

Roddy Ricch got these white pop stars losing their ****ing minds. Two weeks in a row these mf’s out here literally begging for streams. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

**** it. I’m about to play his album. Hate to see them trying to stop the young king from getting his shine. :smh:

White folks put the Bat signal for Em to get em out

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom