Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Beans pen game and delivery > Snake Z

Outshined son on every track they were on together.

Only thing J got on Beans is MCing.

Ain't give dude no love on the ROC because he knew who was better.

Lil Baby skated.......:pimp:.

293CFEAE-0CA8-4E4E-BF5C-9E686F594F88.gif

“**** how they feel, if we got a problem, then money'll solve it
My dollars and followers match
I really started from scratch, pistol and pack, now I get millions to rap
Influence the youngins to trap
Put my whole hood on the map, first the water was tapped
Now a jet for a nap, now the motor in the back
Meet promoter with racks, keep her head in my lap
And my hand on the strap, ain't no diike ****
On that Chief Keef, I don’t like ****”

You realize I'm not POTUS and I don't get to make that decision, right?

and fwiw it goes waaaaay deeper than cutting checks. It needs to be a huge investment in infrastructure in the AA community, not just some checks cut. Those checks will be gone in weeks. Educational funding is what's needed more than anything.
no, no they wouldn't go in weeks however those checks would bankrupt the country which is fine with me. and after we get ours here we all need to turn an eye towards the Portuguese govt.

also, me personally -not that you asked, i'm not for investing in infrastructure here at all. not on a govt setting aside some funds for it type of thing. if that's what ppl want to do with their reparations as individuals let them make that decision individually. the same goes for the education system here in the u.s. with the curriculum being Eurocentric and created and controlled by white ppl. absolutely not.

as for myself, i'm not putting one penny of a reparations check back into this country. not one penny off of principle alone...

understand that this is a touchy subject with bitterness, sadness, frustration, anger, etc. all wrapped into it but all kept extremely silent and spoken in minds, looks and behind closed doors.

Back
Top Bottom