Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

smh at y'all really discussing Eminem new album lol
tenor-2.gif

But because “white rap” now has its own self sustaining ecosystem inside of hip hop, a white rapper don’t really have to please anybody, except other white ppl :lol:

I think this is how Em slowly lost his connection to black ppl
I was surprised to see how many Em fans hate rap.

Great white hope syndrome. That definitely did a lot to turn him off to me. The music was enough on its own, though. :lol:

I’m gonna disagree with this because I don’t think either are real equivalencies to white ppl in rap, which is a unique thing

A Black Country singer seemingly has to please a bunch of white ppl to get acceptance in the country market

But because “white rap” now has its own self sustaining ecosystem inside of hip hop, a white rapper don’t really have to please anybody, except other white ppl :lol:

I think this is how Em slowly lost his connection to black ppl

Quoted
For
Emphasis

I was surprised to see how many Em fans hate rap.

Great white hope syndrome. That definitely did a lot to turn him off to me. The music was enough on its own, though. :lol:

Two things that were i hilarious to me. I went out to eat at this local place that got a wing special. Bill Batemans. I looked around at the wall posters....it was nothing but rock, country, pop white acts. The ONLY rap poster in there was multiple Eminem’s ones and a beastie boy one :lol:.

I remember another time...I went to a cookout with my cousin for his military homeboy who just came home. His military homeboy had a white buddy who was cool as ****. We all kicking it...good times. The military dude wants to show us his guns in his man cave...so we leave the cookout and head down there. We just chillin, drinking and chopping it up...and decide to put some music on while we down there. After a few songs of modern rap tunes and everybody knows and vibes too...the white dude says he wants to play some ****.. This dude instantly turns on Eminem, Macklemore and some more white rap none of us have ever heard...and the vibe just shifts. But he rapping his heart out...and looking confused that we not feeling it. **** was hilarious :lol:.

Drake and Em fans :smh:

Only sets of fans that randomly pop up out of the blue to talk about their man.

Then whine when people don't like them.
You can dislike him all you want. I'm not a huge fan of any of his recent overall works. A song here and there, but that's it. I just objected to the "I can't listen to white rappers." comment.

Two things that were i hilarious to me. I went out to eat at this local place that got a wing special. Bill Batemans. I looked around at the wall posters....it was nothing but rock, country, pop white acts. The ONLY rap poster in there was multiple Eminem’s ones and a beastie boy one :lol:.

I remember another time...I went to a cookout with my cousin for his military homeboy who just came home. His military homeboy had a white buddy who was cool as ****. We all kicking it...good times. The military dude wants to show us his guns in his man cave...so we leave the cookout and head down there. We just chillin, drinking and chopping it up...and decide to put some music on while we down there. After a few songs of modern rap tunes and everybody knows and vibes too...the white dude says he wants to play some ****.. This dude instantly turns on Eminem, Macklemore and some more white rap none of us have ever heard...and the vibe just shifts. But he rapping his heart out...and looking confused that we not feeling it. **** was hilarious :lol:.

Showed y’all his collection of GUNS in his man cave, then forces y’all to listen to Eminem and Mackelmore. Mans violated y’all

Showed y’all his collection of GUNS in his man cave, then forces y’all to listen to Eminem and Mackelmore. Mans violated y’all

No...the dude with the man cave and guns was a brother :lol:. He had his one white homeboy there. That’s who put the em on.

Again Grimey. READING and Comprehending is fundamental. What they teaching down in Broward.

Geezus. #StayFocusedBlacks

Back
Top Bottom