Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I am seeing a certain push from the powers that be on the NY drill scene. I don't think it's a coincidence he's been buzzing lately, views higher than usual..."beef" with another rapper...and then now he's in the news for some **** ****.

"They" are about to do the same thing in New York that happened in Chicago. The gang culture music is going to pop...and alot them ****** are going to die/go to jail...and a few are going to continue on to have success in the industry. We all just watched this movie.

I see what you been talking about lately. New York is definitely about to blow again...and it's going to come at some costs.
**** is so damn dumb. If I can see it and you can see it why can’t they?

Wish these tools would stop beefing and doing dumb **** and just get money and **** broads but I guess that’s too muck to ask :rolleyes

A few songs in for this Em album and his flow is just awful still. I can't listen to it. I like the beats, he got some nice **** on here. I might finish it later but I also might not ever finish it.

Hey yo, D
what up, D?
you's a smooth *****
I seen you
when nobody knew
who pulled the trigger
Yeah, you know it's always over dough
You sure,
I could've swore it was over a ho
Na, na, that ain't my style
***** you stay frontin'
But you still my man
and I ain't going say nothin'
Got some weed,
go 'head, smoke it!
Go 'head, drink it!
Go 'head and **** shorty!
You know I can keep a secret
I'm about to have you driving,
probably a Benz
But we gotta stay friends,
blood out, blood in

I'm glad Hip Hop Evolution gave TIP his props on being early to the mixtape game down South. I remember mentioning it here one time and people thought I was crazy lol

OAN, I never understood the hype with chopped and screwed music. Ish sucks to me. It's annoying AF.

Back
Top Bottom