Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Em's been trash for over a decade now with a couple decent verses sprinkled in but I will always appreciate anytime he drops or people start talking about him cause it's like my yearly/every couple years reminder to give SSLP a replay

This dude was on that :pimp:

Damn didn’t know Roddy is from Cali he sounds like an ATL dude. I’m washed never heard of him but this album knocks.

Thought you was from the west coast? Idk how dudes missed Every Season, Die Young and Racks in the middle (ESPECIALLY after nipsey death). Let alone....missing “Ballin”

These should’ve had *****s sold by now.

Eminem's music aged like spoiled milk to me, even his best works.

tenor.gif

Thought you was from the west coast? Idk how dudes missed Every Season, Die Young and Racks in the middle (ESPECIALLY after nipsey death). Let alone....missing “Ballin”

These should’ve had *****s sold by now.

Didn’t even realize he was on Racks in the middle. Only listened for Nipsey lol. This is better than anything West Coast Young Thug/Roddy has released

Last edited:
***** literally starts the song, is on the hook and there is a video with 120 million views on YouTube :lol:

How sway?!
Never paid attention to his verse or the hooks as sad as it sounds. Didn’t even realize who dude was. I just liked the beat and Nipsey’s verse. I legit thought Roddy was some random dude from Atlanta on a track with Nipsey. I

How do you act like a n word?
Growing up none of yo family members never told you don’t act like a N?

Basically don’t act the way people already stereotype you as... I’m pretty sure dude didn’t call him anything

Da Baby is just feeling himself a lil too much like dude literally assaults somebody every 6 weeks it seems

Growing up none of yo family members never told you don’t act like a N?

Basically don’t act the way people already stereotype you as... I’m pretty sure dude didn’t call him anything

Da Baby is just feeling himself a lil too much like dude literally assaults somebody every 6 weeks it seems
One can act like a “so-called” respectable Black person and still be seen as a N word. I don’t believe in respectability politics. Didn’t realize Baby is out here assaulting folk. That ain’t a good look, but he’s an individual.

Back
Top Bottom