Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Saw this on Twitter earlier and it had me thinking. With Larry June's style/sound, is he (currently) what we thought Dom would be before he slipped up a few years ago?

Happy 55th Birthday to DJ Jazzy Jeff.

giphy.gif

Saw this on Twitter earlier and it had me thinking. With Larry June's style/sound, is he (currently) what we thought Dom would be before he slipped up a few years ago?

I thought everybody felt like this already :lol: I never listened to much Dom, but I’ve listened to 4 full June projects and I do get major pre-falloff Dom vibes.

Larry def makes the music I would like current day Dom to make. But Larry is still is his prime (still kinda new/up and coming to alot ppl), so I feel like you gotta compare prime Dom to current Larry.

Larry def makes the music I would like current day Dom to make. But Larry is still is his prime (still kinda new/up and coming to alot ppl), so I feel like you gotta compare prime Dom to current Larry.
That's fair. I think that is close to being a mirror with how Dom was rapping during his prime.

Who started the whole Adidas pants and Jordan/Nike movement?

soccer and basketball players

been dressing like that for 17 years and buying **** on clearance

now I gotta pray Kohl’s got my size in Nike and Adidas pants every time I go in there :smh:

Back
Top Bottom