Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Wale kilt his tiny desk performance.

Wale >>>>> J Cole
Man he should've took it back to that start and his roots and performed these joints

🔥 :pimp:

Last edited:
Harmonized trap and Drill/Grime has really become the go-to for wack dudes to "catch one" or have a run. :lol:

It's unfortunate because there is some talented dudes within both lanes but they mixed up and thrown in with the trash.

harmonizing about why your dawg “changed on you” how he left you to “starve”, serenading other men about no loyalty. S***** really stupid. This era of pseudo in-your-feelings emo rapi
is suspect AF. I’m glad I don’t understand it.

These *****es be acting hot but they trash that's why I act blind in these raybans

I'm really a sex addict I just ****ed Keisha now I'm about to link raven.

I really feel that.

Every time

1579761255344.gif

sex addict with 200+ men in a video with you. Got it

Stay ya a*** out fo JAIL or PRISON and you won’t have to worry about that. Kodak dumb AF man. Could’ve been out here living if him and his team was on point. No you in the can with jail house slippers and socks with rubber friction pads, like a psych patient.

Do ya time and shut up. They don’t GAF about ya mammy or ya b****. Could’ve been eaten mamma Christmas cooking if you ain’t try to by them damn GUNS. Idiot.

I been cuffed TWICE. Transported in a police car, TWICE. Interrogated once and booked once. Sat in a holding cell for 6+ hours. Got bonded out just as my sleeping palette got handed to me. I’m not scared of actual jail or the people. I FEARED exactly what Kodak is going through. Food, comfort, no freedom and being told what to do. I already hate authority. Man, cherish your FREEDOM!!!

stay out them crackers face and penal system! Them gat damn handcuffs hurt!!

Last edited:
Stay ya a*** out fo JAIL or PRISON and you won’t have to worry about that. Kodak dumb AF man. Could’ve been out here living if him and his team was on point. No you in the can with jail house slippers and socks with rubber friction pads, like a psych patient.

Do ya time and shut up. They don’t GAF about ya mammy or ya b****. Could’ve been eaten mamma Christmas cooking if you ain’t try to by them damn GUNS. Idiot.

I been cuffed TWICE. Transported in a police car, TWICE. Interrogated once and booked once. Sat in a holding cell for 6+ hours. Got bonded out just as my sleeping palette got handed to me. I’m not scared of actual jail or the people. I FEARED exactly what Kodak is going through. Food, comfort, no freedom and being told what to do. I already hate authority. Man, cherish your FREEDOM!!!

bruh, I did a year in the county back in ‘16-‘17. It was the roughest year of my life. I told myself I’m never going back to jail ever again. I’m not a gangster or street *****, I gave those ways up. I got jumped like 3 times in that ****. I did not fit in in jail and I’m glad. Hopefully Kodak learns the difference between life and art & just makes his music.

Cam and Vado’s run is one of the best of the last 10-15 years. They put out like six projects in a couple years and all of them were fire.

Kodak a clown, I still cry when I think about him saying he wants to suck Young MA chest

The worst was lockdowns.

In your cell for however many days straight, no shower, no yard time. Cuz mfers wanna fight each other.

Eat when they tell you to eat, eat what they tell you to eat. No thanks.

Freedom aint free.

Wale not having a Nike collab is definitely something to look at sideways. :smh:

QFT, Wale been on that Nike Boot/Foam wave

if anyone deserves a Nike collab its him

I wonder if he were more likable would it have happen.

I know if it were now post Yeezy they would have done it if he were a new artist.

You would think that Nike would try to do it to restore some life in to the Foamposite.

Rihanna, Meek and Nipsey done repopularized puma. PUMA even back in the NBA. :lol: :lol:.

I hate their NBA kicks, but Clyde's and California's are cool

Who started the whole Adidas pants and Jordan/Nike movement?

I think it was by accident.

Their soccer pants became popular, because of the fit, but they had no popular current brands until the ultraboost and Kanye.

I hate when I see people wearing different brands. But that's me. I even hate Nike socks with Vans or Adidas. I can't even do Nike with the Jumpman. I can only do Nike with a Jordan 1 or Nike Air Jordan.

Last edited:
Working hard for sympathy. Getting monthly diatribes.

Hoping Jay-Z and Gotti send him some lawyers and tries to sue the Florida jail system.
Nah, he don't like that "old head energy" remember? He definitely needs some time to sit and mature. Hopefully he'll come out with a better head on his shoulders.

Back
Top Bottom