Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

The gay dude Trav, who calls up to the breakfast club frequently, flamed Mal up today:lol:

He had a good point too. Mal is always the super masculine “real men don’t do that”cat on practically all matters, and the dude most likely to pause someone, but yet he’s out here painting his nails. That rant had me rolling :lol:

The gay dude Trav, who calls up to the breakfast club frequently, flamed Mal up today:lol:

He had a good point too. Mal is always the super masculine “real men don’t do that”cat on practically all matters, and the dude most likely to pause someone, but yet he’s out here painting his nails. That rant had me rolling :lol:
Man I knew was insecure when he said he hoped out the tub b/c a Frank Ocean song came on.

gotta hear this lol.

When I found out mal was on that f*** s*** painting his nails
3D06331C-A49D-485F-B4B4-917DA6BA61B6.gif

This is facts.

Ol boy that was my celly, his BM stopped bringing his kid to visit and changed the phone #

Flashbacks of you back in the world
Can't f*** now you thinkin bout who in back of your girl
Got her a** up playin your crib
Thinkin bout who raising your kids

S*** was all good a week ago, 'fore they came and raided your crib

D.A. tryin to bury a _ to Neveruary, 31st
God damn, that gotta hurt

Flashbacks of you back in the world
Can't f*** now you thinkin bout who in back of your girl
Got her a** up playin your crib
Thinkin bout who raising your kids

S*** was all good a week ago, 'fore they came and raided your crib

D.A. tryin to bury a _ to Neveruary, 31st
God damn, that gotta hurt

They got you stuck in the can
White man got you ****in your hand
Your wife on land ****in your man

Time to restore the feeling :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

And debso debso said trap music dead.....yeah ard :lol:

it is dead in the sense that everyone makes music like this "finessin and trappin" even ****** who've never sold a gram
i
Atlanta will always have a place because the streets and the music industry there so intertwined so you can really see a ***** go from doing whatever he doing in the streets to rap Genius in 6 months or less, thats why they got the authenticity

it is dead in the sense that everyone makes music like this "finessin and trappin" even ****** who've never sold a gram
i
Atlanta will always have a place because the streets and the music industry there so intertwined so you can really see a ***** go from doing whatever he doing in the streets to rap Genius in 6 months or less, thats why they got the authenticity

Oh yeah 10000% agree. You can’t fake this authenticity tho. That’s why it will always ring if coming from these guys. And Super x Baby never disappoint. Even with that GENERIC *** hook :lol:

Back
Top Bottom