Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

And debso debso said trap music dead.....yeah ard :lol:
and I meant it.

99% of the countdown right now includes rappers that can't sing singing about trapping while using autotune over zaytoven clone number 702's production.

its tired. the other 1% is probably megan or somebody like her rapping about how they don't need a ***** and how they get the bag after bussin it open.

Big Bank be preachin dawg. ***** funny as hell too :lol:

dude be having me cracking up.

Hoodrich was feeling the sermon. Everything Bank said "Boy that's hard" :lol:

Lmaoo @ if bruh really become a "media personality" :lol: We need bruh energy among the Buddens and Charlemagnes though.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg

Lmao @ 20 years from now your kids will be rocking FUBU jeans

As a person that actually peeps Big Banks’ music here and there, I most def will start listening to his radio show :lol:

This is facts.

Ol boy that was my celly, his BM stopped bringing his kid to visit and changed the phone #
One of my dawgs doing time had his girlfriend (who went with him to every court date etc) dip off on him in his first year. Man's gave this broad money before he went away too and was taking care of this broad before he went in and after 7 or so months into his sentence, shorty stopped answering his calls and eventually changed her number and she never visited him. I told him ole girl wasn't built for it and was one of them "sit and look pretty" type jawns regardless of whatever "support" she might show.

Back
Top Bottom