Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Nah. Y’all cats pick and choose to much. Someone posted “Ayo” in a response earlier. When that rainbow haired dweeb hit the scene. NO ONE EVERY QUESTIONED what was painfully obvious. Y’all turned the other cheek about that sus dude...
What are you talking about, *****. The ayo was in jest and not even directed at you and it sent you on this spiraling tirade.

Also who is y'all. I posted the ayo and go back over my posts. I never excused the ********. You just got misdirected anger at New York because we have paved sidewalks.:lol:

Some of you ****** weird. :lol:

Last edited:
You just got misdirected anger at New York because we have paved sidewalks.:lol:

710EADFD-5B3A-435A-96F9-C804F4DC4FCC.png

What are you talking about, *****. The ayo was in jest and not even directed at you and it sent you on this spiraling tired.

Also who is y'all. I posted the ayo and go back over my posts. I never excused the bull****. You just got misdirected anger at New York because we have paved sidewalks.:lol:

Some of you ****** weird. :lol:

paved roads????? Man we got heavy concrete slabs... balanced out with nice, prim BERMUDA grass. That s***** soft AF. Ya’ll
Gotta put bonsai plants in y’all windows just to get close with nature. Ain’t no trees or foliage in NYC.

Michael Bloomberg make sure them police horses well taken care of. But the residents? :lol: :lol:

that horse s*** get cleaned up QUICK. While y’all gotta call and argue with Waste Management about trash pickup.

paved roads????? Man we got heavy concrete slabs... balanced out with nice, prim BERMUDA grass. That s***** soft AF. Ya’ll
Gotta put bonsai plants in y’all windows just to get close with nature. Ain’t no trees or foliage in NYC.

Michael Bloomberg make sure them police horses well taken care of. But the residents? :lol: :lol:

that horse s*** get cleaned up QUICK. While y’all gotta call and argue with Waste Management about trash pickup.
I can't even be mad because I agree wholeheartedly with your assessment of NYC. This place isn't for New Yorkers, it's for tourists.

You still ugly, though. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom