Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

well just know whenever it does come out
which it will
ill give yall the inside scoop
and all the details

1579845776229.gif

big facts show is dope..they were ****ting on rhq lol..he must have been doing alot of sucka **** behind the scene for them to playing him like that in condescending type of way

Yeah I peeped that too. Quan in super recovery mode because the money done slowed up over the past few years, so I guess he’s just grateful for the look.

His album Coma was pretty good though.

Boom bap on mainstream late night television

Rap game ****ed :rofl:

:rofl: These fools performed such a gritty bare bones boom bap beat.

Nothing those white ppl can sing along too. I feel like if they panned to the crowd all you would see is Quest and Black head nodding hard.

Straight head nod music. Raw lyricism for 4 minutes 🔥

Last edited:
Aye, I *** with Big Bank Black. Ya’ll looked at me sideways when I said I don’t respect jackboys, scammers or thieves. I only respect dope boys and blue collar people. Black hit it on the head man. Jacksboys and robbers be JEALOUS and HATING!!!

only respect dope boys and blue collar workers.

Black look like my old high school varsity football coach :lol: :lol: :lol: :pimp: :pimp:

But objectively, they can’t get mad at the youth when these older heads out here doing the same s*** kids doing and not teaching them the code. They all at fault

Last edited:
Lmao @ Envy haircut :lol:

Dame talks a lot and didn’t even let that man Tash say anything :lol:

Last edited:
Haven’t watched as of yet, but they ***** if they don’t address Dame flip flopping on Hov. One minute Dame does his best Nawghty impersonation calling Jay a snake and all that, the next he’s apologizing to Jay and Biggs and saying he messed up, then the next he’s back to ****ting on Jay.

I fw Dame, but those past few moves have made him look funny in the light. :smh:

Does anyone know anybody that’s getting the Dame Dash Network? :lol:
I’ll definitely watch the interview, Dame has been saying the same **** for a little though but he’s always entertaining and inspiring.
Hope he didn’t bring that Hassan kid with him for this one.

Back
Top Bottom