The way she moved reminded me of a Brown Stallion
Horse with skates on, ya know
Smooth like a hot comb on nappy *** hair
I walked up on her and was almost paralyzed
Her neck was smelling sweeter
Than a plate of yams with extra syrup
Eyes beaming like four karats apiece just blindin' a *****

Whole song is just so descriptive. :smh::pimp:

havent watched yet but i kno dame boutta say the same s*** he been sayin for years.

culture vulture this, im protecting the culture that. Same ol s***.

Dude a pro mouth runner *pause* and I didn’t always feel like that about him...

Haven’t watched as of yet, but they ***** if they don’t address Dame flip flopping on Hov. One minute Dame does his best Nawghty impersonation calling Jay a snake and all that, the next he’s apologizing to Jay and Biggs and saying he messed up, then the next he’s back to ****ting on Jay.

I fw Dame, but those past few moves have made him look funny in the light. :smh:

You gotta dig through the BS and heavy contradictions to get to the gems listening to Dame.

havent watched yet but i kno dame boutta say the same s*** he been sayin for years.

culture vulture this, im protecting the culture that. Same ol s***.

Dude a pro mouth runner *pause* and I didn’t always feel like that about him...

Dame can get annoying with it at times...... but protecting, owning & valuing our culture should be reiterated over & over & over again until people actually practice it.

Dame talks a lot of **** but overall he's a solid ***** and truly does fight for other people all the time & will willfully take all the backlash that comes from it.

Funny enough in this interview he specifically points out how people will dismiss a message because it isn't worded right. instead of just finding the value in the message itself.

Dame can get annoying with it at times...... but protecting, owning & valuing our culture should be reiterated over & over & over again until people actually practice it.

Dame talks a lot of **** but overall he's a solid ***** and truly does fight for other people all the time & will willfully take all the backlash that comes from it.

Funny enough in this interview he specifically points out how people will dismiss a message because it isn't worded right. instead of just finding the value in the message itself.

It's more than that. You know it looks horrible when he talks all day about protecting the culture then he goes on Adam22's platform to talk **** about Jay. He breaking his own code. And I'm not even the type to bring this up but tries to preach passing down wealth to each other but his wealth is being passed to his non-black baby mother and now a white chick he with.

I respect him a lot and Dame is a hell of a motivator but when you talk so much big **** about other people then you got these inconsistencies is just like c'mon dude. Relax.

exactly. Some people just so sensitive and coddle. They want the message to be delivered all soft and nonabrasive . Things don’t work like that. Dame hasn’t said one thing wrong... but people want the whole MLK/BLM soft and pacified approach. We don’t need those kind of people honestly.

It's more than that. You know it looks horrible when he talks all day about protecting the culture then he goes on Adam22's platform to talk **** about Jay. He breaking his own code. And I'm not even the type to bring this up but tries to preach passing down wealth to each other but his wealth is being passed to his non-black baby mother and now a white chick he with.

I respect him a lot and Dame is a hell of a motivator but when you talk so much big **** about other people then you got these inconsistencies is just like c'mon dude. Relax.

not to mention his cousin Stacy dash who’s on that same type of time. Whole family look silly. Like has he ever address her comments about stuff? Like you said, he’s inconsistent

Well said 🎯

And I think people collectively now, see Dame as a guy who most definitely drops gems. Even people who don’t rock with him anymore for various reasons...always big him up for his positives in ownership, principles, entrepreneurship and being confident. Nobody takes that away from him trynafeelmink trynafeelmink

Well said 🎯

And I think people collectively now, see Dame as a guy who most definitely drops gems. Even people who don’t rock with him anymore for various reasons...always big him up for his positives in ownership, principles, entrepreneurship and being confident. Nobody takes that away from him trynafeelmink trynafeelmink

idk and maybe i'm putting too much stock into social media & people's thirst for attention, but i see a lot of people downplay Dame & act as if he isn't qualified to speak the way he does or as if he's just some bitter hating old dude just running his mouth.

Well said 🎯

Con men also embed the truth with lies and ********. That's how they're so convincing and get people to follow them. Dame is a hustler in every since of the word.

If you don't follow your own message and practice what you preach, how can I believe in your message?

That's how dudes like Tariq and Umar get over and gain following. It's part of the hustle.

If happiness and love are the key, then does it matter who you work for or if you work for yourself. Because every time I listen to Dame he doesn't sound very happy.

Con men also embed the truth with lies and bull****. That's how they're so convincing and get people to follow them. Dame is a hustler in every since of the word.

If you don't follow your own message and practice what you preach, how can I believe in your message?

That's how dudes like Tariq and Umar get over and gain following. It's part of the hustle.

If happiness and love are the key, then does it matter who you work for or if you work for yourself. Because every time I listen to Dame he doesn't sound very happy.

What about dame comes off as unhappy? i don't think calling people out publically and addressing your issues makes some "unhappy".

Also Dame's primary message all these years has been self efficiency & entrepreneurship, in terms of that i don't know if anyone has practiced what they preach more than Dame. To the point some will say it's to his detriment.

Dame pretty much wants the black consciousness to have more confidence, less excuses and holding each other accountable. That’s it in a nutshell.

Dame ain’t no different than these Social Media Psychologist, I also call them “steering wheel shrinks” cause like 80% of them got videos while driving, or sitting in the drivers seat trying to kick knowledge.

People just gotta choose who they want to follow, or just life experiences teach. Whatever suits them best. Again, The na ain’t doing no different than them locals in y’all neighborhood who be trying to put people “on game” through memes and seminars from their cars....

Back
Top Bottom