Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Meek soft as cotton candy
“You can’t talk to me 1-on-1” Ninja What?

Talk all that gangsta Ish and turned down a fade smh....

He 0/3 now in my book

Just my opinion here; meek the one with everything to lose. Why the hell would Meek fight anyone???

That’s the point of having a squad. Really don’t get how some rappers roll deep and still getting their hands dirty then have theboys come knocking.
He has no problems getting Safari jumped
Nicki new dude invited him to that fade dolo and all them dudes did nothin...

Even Nicki called him a bish LmAo

Why the hell would Meek fight anyone???

That’s the point of having a squad.

This is one of Hip hops longest standing cop outs ever.

ion gaf how much money a n_ got, you and another actual beef, run that s***.

that s*** can be handled discreetly if both parties bout it fr.

We all seen meek on that heavy bag. THATS why he dont want none fr. F allat “imma boss” bulls***.

This is one of Hip hops longest standing cop outs ever.

ion gaf how much money a n_ got, you and another actual beef, run that s***.

that s*** can be handled discreetly if both parties bout it fr.

We all seen meek on that heavy bag. THATS why he dont want none fr. F allat “imma boss” bulls***.
Stephen A Smith would beat Meek up.

Yall need to make up your minds. You call rappers dumb when they make foolish decisions (like fighting in the middle of Beverly Hills after barely escaping serving years in prison) but call them soft for actually getting the fall guys to get their hands dirty.

If Pac would have done what Meek did then he'd probably be alive today.

Too much wishy washy cats in here. One day they want rappers to be smart, next, they want them to be ultra goons. Meek is the face of something now. Not the same cat he was a few years ago. Hombre breaking bread with billionaires now. You want him on road fighting dusty ****** just to **** the bag up to impress armchair commentators on the internet? Y'all mental.

Back
Top Bottom