Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Yo,

1FE437FC-23FA-435D-A6E5-159F93DE1AAF.jpeg

Jawn a classic bruh...

Meek definitely got too much going on to be fighting in high end fashion stores, especially after he's worked so hard to change his image

But at the same time we know how a confrontation between skinny *** slow motion boxing Meek and this big prison swole *** ***** would end :lol:

Meek woulda either had to take the L on camera and his career forever altered (as the tough/street guy) or air big Super ***** out and now that's more endless problems.

Why even approach them lol

Meek definitely got too much going on to be fighting in high end fashion stores, especially after he's worked so hard to change his image

But at the same time we know how a confrontation between skinny *** slow motion boxing Meek and this big prison swole *** ***** would end :lol:

Meek woulda either had to take the L on camera and his career forever altered (as the tough/street guy) or air big Super ***** out and now that's more endless problems.

Why even approach them lol

No win in that situation. Best to just say....”ard...bet”...and keep it moving.

Ain’t fighting no ***** over a bish in a luxury store in the year 2020. No sir :lol:. Karma or situational get back will deal with that.

Nah but it's a good album

**** nah, half that album sounded like songs that weren't good enough for his debut album AND Shyne is my man, I was at the store the day it dropped.
Well he was locked up so if course they took songs that Prbly didn’t make his 1st album

Ish still fiya tho

I do agree with saying Meek shouldn't have said anything at all. He should have just given a head nod, left, and have the squad stomp ole boy out.

Back
Top Bottom