Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Rest in peace Pop Smoke this *** is :smh:

Put a light on Canarsie brooklyn thought i never see it

my condolences to his family / friends & everyone who was checking his music

I’m

bruh you really said go away grandma? :rofl:How did she respond? I can’t stand some of them
Ya bun her.

Im tired, get your old *** out the way youre holding people up. Youre not the mona lisa, no ones staring at you.

I tell disrespectful old white ladies grandma or granny all the time. Should be in the kitchen baking a pie instead of out here causing a ruckus

Ya bun her.

Im tired, get your old *** out the way youre holding people up. Youre not the mona lisa, no ones staring at you.

I tell disrespectful old white ladies grandma or granny all the time. Should be in the kitchen baking a pie instead of out here causing a ruckus
Yo some white people have this weird sense of authority over people. I blast them, you're no one, why are you even speaking to me? sit down and shut the **** up.

My question from that is how did dudes get in? Kicked thru the deadbolt or thru another entrance?

who locked the door? Bruh dozed off in ten minutes or someone else locked the door? Who made that call to NY and who phoned it in?

it kinda don’t matter because he’s dead regardless but I don’t like how every rap death got dozens of questions like this and ****** can’t ask em or they look like conspiracy theorists.

tenor.gif

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

Yo some white people have this weird sense of authority over people. I blast them, you're no one, why are you even speaking to me? sit down and shut the **** up.
I had a white dude try to do it to me on the plane. I was putting a bag in the overhead and this fool gonna tell me excuse me I’m trying to get by . I told his dumb *** that the plane isn’t leaving anytime soon and he can wait until I’m done putting my bag up.

I had a white dude try to do it to me on the plane. I was putting a bag in the overhead and this fool gonna tell me excuse me I’m trying to get by . I told his dumb *** that the plane isn’t leaving anytime soon and he can wait until I’m done putting my bag up.

They have this weird unexplainable tone deafness and tunnel vision. Same thing when walking in a public place coming towards you, as if you’re just supposed move out of the way like the king of England

That was something i LOVED about Japan. Although i was a tourist and not living there, but folks paid me absolutely no mind.

I was just some gaijin on the train and they were all going about their day. If i asked someone for directions or help, a whole grip of people on the street would come to try and help me, regardless if they spoke english or not. In North America its like you guys say, folks are too inna. Just mind your business.

i remember being like 14 or 15
on my way to the bart station(bay areas subway)
and i asked this white dude
"hey excuse me, do u have......."
and before i could finish saying "the time"
he said "no i dont have any change"
and i said "the time" after that and he looked at me
and i could tell he felt dumb
gonna look at his watch and proceed to tell me the time

i remember being like 14 or 15
on my way to the bart station(bay areas subway)
and i asked this white dude
"hey excuse me, do u have......."
and before i could finish saying "the time"
he said "no i dont have any change"
and i said "the time" after that and he looked at me
and i could tell he felt dumb
gonna look at his watch and proceed to tell me the time
:smh:

I was with my mom this past week and she goes to ask this random lady if the marshalls is close by, cuz my mom was gettin tired of walking.

As soon as my mother says excuse me, the woman goes "no, i dont know. No"

My mothers just surprised, looks at me im like woah. Some random guy on the street goes "well arent you a charming thing" :rofl:

We end up finding the marshalls and when we heading back we see that same creature harassing this asian guy that was at an atm. Yelling at him that its not his bank and its her country :smh: :smh:

:smh:

I was with my mom this past week and she goes to ask this random lady if the marshalls is close by, cuz my mom was gettin tired of walking.

As soon as my mother says excuse me, the woman goes "no, i dont know. No"

My mothers just surprised, looks at me im like woah. Some random guy on the street goes "well arent you a charming thing" :rofl:

We end up finding the marshalls and when we heading back we see that same creature harassing this asian guy that was at an atm. Yelling at him that its not his bank and its her country :smh: :smh:
what ethnicity was the lady

Back
Top Bottom