Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Gotta love the fact that this vulture has a voice in our culture.

I can see if what I said earlier may offend and it wasn’t my intent. I was commenting on a dumb repetitious cycle I keep seeing, but this was some bird brain self absorbed **** to involuntarily say.

Outside of calling Cas Trashanova and the car incident, I don’t see how he was putting out crazy energy.

I can’t fault him for stuff where he got payback on the dude who did him dirty, but I can understand if someone else does.

Ehhhhh

That Christopher Walking song was bad energy.

That choo and woo **** can be confusing to us LA ******

****, it is confusing.

It's the young kids. Dudes will be bloods or crips and Woo, and their Woo allegiance comes before being a blood or crip. So they might be a blood, but Woo and beef with a Choo who's blood.

Plus throw in the Chicago gangs and a lot of them are Choo and they're actually attached to Chicago.

And then some of their sets are descendants of the actual LA gang.

And dudes will switch sides.

Jersey is a lot more organized.

Just for a refresher, related to @VARNELL HILL post:
How many up and coming, better known Chicago drill rappers passed when drill first popped?

****** were dying or getting locked up every other week.

surprised 50 ain't try to do a show on that era of Chicago. but I guess Spike kinda ****** up that concept.

FFEF8D46-9AFB-4ECA-9975-042EBB33E290.png

Boy was set up
What's crazy to me though is, in Canarsie, you could drive by his crib and see the Bentley out there and nobody would even bat an eye to run up on the house cause he was loved in the hood. But they do it to my man while he is out in LA enjoying himself after the sold-out show in Brooklyn on Sunday.

So there were other people in the house and he's the only one who got shot?

Sounds like they didn't "deadbolt" the doors and left them open.

I wonder how the people around him were eating or if he had new people around him.

And one reason you need "protection" in Cali is for someone to supply you with guns when you touch down after getting off that plane.

I wonder how the people around him were eating or if he had new people around him.

And one reason you need "protection" in Cali is for someone to supply you with guns when you touch down after getting off that plane.
Blue face said it best. You need to tap in so you can no what’s up

Yea when they was wheeling him out the house u could see people inside the house also
some chick was in a towel or robe crying on the porch and cops had some dude in cuffs

Smh. This is really disappointing. Hate to sound like an old head, but some of these young cats are lost and out of control.

****** as a whole been outta control for decades. ****** was smoking Pac, L and Biggie “pack” too they just wasn’t finna go on MTV or BET saying that.

“He got hit like I got hit but he ain’t ****in breathing”

by the time ****** in Pop Smokes age range get that this **** is pointless it’s gone be a whole new generation of hitters. Just like Flocka talking that good sense at 31

But at age 21....Flock wasn’t on that at all.

****s a cycle that u can’t really change because everyone in they own world with they own problems tryna maneuever. As a collective we might be too far gone gotta move on you and yours best interests. These ***** don’t give a ****.

****s a cycle that u can’t really change because everyone in they own world with they own problems tryna maneuever. As a collective we might be too far gone gotta move on you and yours best interests. These ***** don’t give a ****.
nah i dont believe that one bit
i was a WILD boy
did stuff my wife dont know about
moms and fam dont know about
would never tell a soul
but can guarantee my son aint gonna be doing none of that ****
my oldest daughter
yeah she had a baby at 18
but she lived with her moms her whole life
so technically it aint on my watch
was on her bum *** moms
but my son straight A student wanted to go to harvard
changed his mind and prefers stanford
my second oldest daughter wants to go to uc berkley
and my youngest daughter gonna be a damn prodigy
nah my kids gonna gove a ****
and aint gonna no kinda bad cycle
speak for urself

nah i dont believe that one bit
i was a WILD boy
did stuff my wife dont know about
moms and fam dont know about
would never tell a soul
but can guarantee my son aint gonna be doing none of that ****
my oldest daughter
yeah she had a baby at 18
but she lived with her moms her whole life
so technically it aint on my watch
was on her bum *** moms
but my son straight A student wanted to go to harvard
changed his mind and prefers stanford
my second oldest daughter wants to go to uc berkley
and my youngest daughter gonna be a damn prodigy
nah my kids gonna gove a ****
and aint gonna no kinda bad cycle
speak for urself

- Bill Cosby, 1993

I am seeing a certain push from the powers that be on the NY drill scene. I don't think it's a coincidence he's been buzzing lately, views higher than usual..."beef" with another rapper...and then now he's in the news for some **** ****.

"They" are about to do the same thing in New York that happened in Chicago. The gang culture music is going to pop...and alot them ****** are going to die/go to jail...and a few are going to continue on to have success in the industry. We all just watched this movie.

I see what you been talking about lately. New York is definitely about to blow again...and it's going to come at some costs.

“Steven Victor!” *Joe Budden Voice*

Back
Top Bottom