Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Damn Nokio....

Yo done turnt into an Ova West unc :smh: :lol:. Wtf? I just saw the unsung last night, and he looked complexly different.

This is sad, Nokio was dope and he had some crazy beats. He look ****in crazy now.

ERq_YL7XYAAujnW

This is nasty, I see why wypipo love him

Reading through this now, figured I’d post

This part in particular drew me in

Raise your hand if you had a parent, grandparent, uncle, aunt, or Bill Cosby in your life intentionally butcher the rapper’s name to make a point about That Damn Rap Music.

I don’t even have to look; I can guarantee your hand is up. At some point, someone in your life said — with equal parts disbelief, disdain, and ridicule — that you listen to too much “Snoop Doggy Doo-Doo” or “Snoopy Doo” or “Scooby Doo” or “Hot Diggity Dog” or… you get the picture. It was like a reflex for older folks to clown this crazy-looking rapper with the cartoonish name.

Thirty years later, I’ve got some bad news for you: Now you are that uncle.

Don’t believe me? Raise your hand if you’ve ever made up a rap name to mock someone younger than you. You’ve probably said “Lil Tink Tink” or “Yung Shea Butter” or something that was somehow even cornier than when your elders made fun of Snoop.

that’s the thing, we don’t know the situation besides he got shot

that’s why it’s wild to me that people are like “why y’all assuming yada yada” and then go on to act like they know what happened :lol:

hell folks he took the car from coulda got his head hyped up and hired some random bloods to handle it

then the gang angle is covered and he comes out clean

levels man

Somebody let him use their Rolls Royce for a video, he took it back to NY, painted it up and everything. Maybe he got the police involved cuz Pop Smoke was back in NY and you don't know when he's coming back to LA. Then son shows back in LA. If this is a street dude you see why he took it there. It was disrespectful and to go back to LA you rubbing it in his face.

Back
Top Bottom