Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I don't believe Pusha was lying one bit when he was on Joe's podcast saying that Drake was offering up checks to people from VA to try & get dirt on him. I'm sure dude already tried his hand at this Geezy dude also.

If he had anything on Pusha he would have been dropped it, Pusha diss has visibly had this man frustrated since it dropped. Straight up Lying in the Elliot Wilson interview, asking Joe if the story of Adidon was being played at his party a year later.... He wants revenge but he ain't got **** for push, Hence his first diss track being 80% Kanye talk.

But Drake is holding on to this alltime great career ending diss. Push lucky!

Your brother said, it was your cousin then him, then you
So, you don't rap what you did, you just rap what you knew
Don't be ashamed, it's plenty ****** that do what you do
There's no malice in your heart, you're an approachable dude
Man, you might've sold to college kids for Nike & Mercedes
But you act like you sold drugs for Escobar in the '80s
I had a microphone of yours, but then the signature faded
I think that pretty much resembles what's been happenin' lately
Please believe your demise will be televised, yeah

then goes on to name Rick Ross as one of his favs..... & has become a duo with a ***** who's straight out the dungeon family who's first hit was TONY MONTANA :lol: :lol:

then goes on to name Rick Ross as one of his favs..... & has become a duo with a ***** who's straight out the dungeon family who's first hit was TONY MONTANA :lol: :lol:

Better that than faux coke bars for an entire career :rofl:

Hov came with bars and still lost to Nas, it is what it is :lol:

FF00B6E0-A1DD-4588-91E8-C7F5A10D7639.gif

We probably talk about this **** more than they do :lol:

Story of Adidon was just too shocking. Duppy had only been out for about 2 or 3 days days, but people were starting to count Push out. So when he hit back, it really HIT.

It was a lot of disrespect been thrown in a masterful way, but people’s main focus was Drake having a kid. I’m hoping that, in retrospect, people can finally admit that Drake having a kid and not telling the world isn’t some big deal. I always looked at it as dude being the biggest star on the planet, so it makes sense that he doesn’t broadcast his seed. People are crazy as hell these days.

I still go with Duppy being the better song, sonically, but I completely understand with Story did what it did.

Drake is certainly still upset about that one. :lol:

People are gonna feel how they feel at the end of the day, but i don't think the story of Adidon was just him announcing the child.

He dissected Drake piece by piece, and everything he named are issues that you hear in the music & play out in real life. To use nas for a second this was really the **** that made his soul burn slow. the loss ain't do **** to his career, but he still extremely salty over it.

Also it's not like he was hiding the kid because he didn't want the world to know or protect the child, he was creating an entire marketing plan with Adidas around the child :lol: . ***** was ready to hide his seed in the cut until the proper marketing opportunity hit.

Last edited:
***** be trynna use terms to not make the L look like a L. I mean “sonically” it was better.... bruh did he lose or not? We ain’t here for the bar count, the best baseline, better adlibs. There’s a winner and a loser. Ok my team lost but we made more 3 pointer *** ******.

Last edited:
I thought the whole thing over and that's the only thing that makes sense. The whole car fiasco.

folks was saying this didn’t make sense cuz there were charges pending for the car stuff and why would they do it now etc etc

treway ****** was shooting it out with folks on camera in broad daylight in NEW YORK

don’t overestimate these dudes intelligence

Back
Top Bottom