Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I thought the whole thing over and that's the only thing that makes sense. The whole car fiasco.

That doesn't make sense.

Why would you call the police to report a stolen vehicle if you were going to handle it yourself? Much less it being a few weeks later. You knew who took it. They wouldn't have needed to involve the police. And if you are criminals, you wouldn't involve the police. What do you need them for? To get the car back? Who is the first person they will investigate? It puts a spotlight on you and your organization.

What's the goal? To get the car back or revenge? You only need the police to get the car back. If you want the car back and involve the police, you don't want revenge. You sue.

folks was saying this didn’t make sense cuz there were charges pending for the car stuff and why would they do it now etc etc

treway ****** was shooting it out with folks on camera in broad daylight in NEW YORK

don’t overestimate these dudes intelligence

Not really the same situation.

On sight means on sight to some people. There's no, he was with his kid. He was with his mom. It was out in public.

This was planned and orchestrated.

Dude was in a gang, they were involved in a lot of stuff we wouldn't know about.

***** be trynna use terms to not make the L look like a L. I mean “sonically” it was better.... bruh did he lose or not? We ain’t here for the bar count, the best baseline, better adlibs. There’s a winner and a loser. Ok my team lost but we made more 3 pointer *** ******.
:rofl:

Best bassline got me rollin'.

***** Drake had J Prince doing a full promotional run for his book to speak for Drake.

But ****** wanna talk about the most cohesive track. :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: all I got for that is a “aye man, **** y’all.”

On sight means on sight to some people. There's no, he was with his kid. He was with his mom. It was out in public.

Dude was in a gang, they were involved in a lot of stuff we wouldn't know about.

that’s the thing, we don’t know the situation besides he got shot

that’s why it’s wild to me that people are like “why y’all assuming yada yada” and then go on to act like they know what happened :lol:

hell folks he took the car from coulda got his head hyped up and hired some random bloods to handle it

then the gang angle is covered and he comes out clean

levels man

Drake is calling him up.

But if he said they were living it, it would be dry snitching.

Not sure why the interview and the social media recruiting, **** is just backwards these days with dudes wanting fame.

Yeah that hat is funny lol...I don’t think he would have a problem dry snitching since he already been labeled a snitch... Pusha song S.N.I.T.C.H is about him. Drake would look crazy as hell trying to publicly attach himself to him.

I lost my race, but who had on the best looking kicks and was the flyest

Plus all the applause I got when they announced my name

giphy.gif

I mean we dont know either way

But if his own close homies believe that it was over the car ****, based on what they've been able to find out about the situation, I'm prolly gonna lean towards that

In the video I posted Fivio talking about how they opps commenting on the situation like they would've even had the heart to run off in somebody crib and take them out

_'s would be way more turnt up and itching to put in some pain if they really thought it was some gang ****

Damn Nokio....

Yo done turnt into an Ova West unc :smh: :lol:. Wtf? I just saw the unsung last night, and he looked complexly different.

Yo lookin crazy 4real burnt out, you know yo was high af with them face tats :smh: ...The unsung worth the watch? I just wanna hear some good R&B beef stories and a couple shout outs to the city :lol:

Yo lookin crazy 4real burnt out, you know yo was high af with them face tats :smh: ...The unsung worth the watch? I just wanna hear some good R&B beef stories and a couple shout outs to the city :lol:

Def worth a watch. This interview too. He talking some North Ave, hot boy **** a lor bit on here :lol:

Ain't that Angie Martinez baby daddy?

Looks like he's been chilling with DeVante.

Yup. NORE accidentally let that slip on Drink Champs some years back.

Back
Top Bottom