Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

how u know how great he was at stripping????
8A16B78E-1A6B-45C6-9CF2-5ADF1E194298.gif

I dont think Megans contract is ****ed up..I think she just wants to cut ties 100% from her old label

Nah, I'm sure it is. She's under multiple people. Carl Crawford brought her to 300.

The only time you normally have a good contract is when you're hot and have a buzz. You have the leverage to get what you want.

You can tell what was up when Carl Crawford made that statement out of the blue. You were blindsided? Why does she have to discuss her management with you? Just imagine if Kevin Lyles made that statement. He wouldn't. Her going to Roc Nation management shouldn't have anything to do with her label. He knew the writing was on the wall, and it also let you know even though her mom was her manager she was really under him for that also. Artist normally change managers once they reach a certain level of success. And your label and management should never be inter twined. Artist change managers all the time, when do you hear them saying that ****? Then J Prince jumping in.

But like a blinkin a blinkin said it's hard to feel sorry for that aspect to a degree when that's the number one rule.

Yep, typical ****** up contract

He knew this was coming

The suit reveals she received a $10,000 advance for a contract that gives the label 60 percent of her recording income. She also says her 40 percent has to cover costs for engineering, mixing and collaboration fees.

Megan’s contract allegedly demands all money from her touring and live performances be paid directly to 1501 as well. The label is supposed to provide her with proper accounting of what she’s owed, but she has accused 1501 of giving her incomplete information that’s “purposefully and deceptively vague.”

Yep, typical ****ed up contract

He knew this was coming

The suit reveals she received a $10,000 advance for a contract that gives the label 60 percent of her recording income. She also says her 40 percent has to cover costs for engineering, mixing and collaboration fees.

Megan’s contract allegedly demands all money from her touring and live performances be paid directly to 1501 as well. The label is supposed to provide her with proper accounting of what she’s owed, but she has accused 1501 of giving her incomplete information that’s “purposefully and deceptively vague.”
yeeeeeah
but read what u sign
no one forced her
at least we dont know that yet

You just know shordy going to grow up to be a “White Mike” or something :lol:.It’s one in every neighborhood
You letting him say the n word around you tho 👀

Kinda related, linked up with a guyanese (indian) chick the other day and she kept saying the n word. I checked and she says

"Wow why are you tripping? You say all the slang but not the main one?"

:stoneface::stoneface::stoneface:

Slang? Shorty thats a racist slur... foh. Told her ***** out my car. :{

Yep, typical ****ed up contract

He knew this was coming

There are way too many historical reference points and well known stories of bad contractual situations in hip-hop for ANY of these youngins to continuously fall for the okey doke.

Folks gotta smarten up from the jump or eat that w/ humility and learn from the consequences.

Kinda related, linked up with a guyanese (indian) chick the other day and she kept saying the n word. I checked and she says

Slang? Shorty thats a racist slur... foh. Told her ***** out my car. :smh:
I really ****s with you my guy. :pimp:

Slang? Shorty thats a racist slur... foh. Told her ***** out my car. :{

Absolutely not

Slang? Shorty thats a racist slur... foh. Told her ***** out my car. :smh:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: were u at least befuddled for a few seconds? i had to read this sentence a few times.

Lets F’n gooo :hat :lol

BCA69734-B0D1-4B87-91F5-D00E54DE1E04.gif

Boosie is proving that you can for the most part...be yourself, speak your mind...and still have your lane If you just unapologetically you, with a core fan base. And I don’t agree with some of Hatch close minded takes, but I know it comes from an ole Uncle type place. And I admittedly look the other way.

You can’t cancel Boosie. No sir! My dawg rey act a donkey. Cutting up :hat

Back
Top Bottom