Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I don't know why they choose IG to stream these battles. Twitch would be infinitely better and you can run your audio through an interface so itll sound great
These dudes barely get IG. You expect them to learn twitch? :lol:

Dudes would end up playing their options of ringtones instead of music.

Last edited:
I think people are really over hyping this Griselda wave. Especially WSG because they’re feenin for that gritty sound but WSG just really doesn’t do it for me. His new album is kind of a snoozer to me. It’s literally an album you’d buy in the 90s and play it A few times until a legit banger album dropped the next week and then you’d never play it again.

WSG just sounds like diet ghostface to me.... compliment in reality, but derived nonetheless.

I haven’t liked a WSG album in a minute but this Pray 4 Paris is fire. His beat selection is immaculate, agree he’s just a diet ghostface but he does it well and got the co-sign.

Puts out better work than Action used to🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️

People are too mean. Y’all gonna run teddy off and he’s gonna vanish all because people had to create memes

I just don't like the disrespect it's evolved into

Don't think I've ever seen someone get roasted like this in such a short amount of time. The memes are endless. Teddy #1 trending on twitter all night :lol: :smh:

Deservedly show, there's a lot of humor in it. You can most def get the jokes off.

:smh:

****** started trying to get retweets and the major media outlets just see engagement

this **** never happening again with them two :lol:

Back
Top Bottom