Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

They know about every woman 500+ miles away. I don’t even pay the chics in my hood or city no mind.

1587312922500.png

Phat ran off with 10 P’s from this wanna be down basketball player...that was linked to elderado red & them. They found him by using the tracker from the car Phat got from the Russian. Being as tho the Russian dealt hot/stolen cars to street *****s...he passed them the info on Phat’s car...so they could get the drop on him.

Either way. Stealing from Mfers thinking s**** sweet. Both him and Smoke asked for it. And got they issue delivered

Cats kill me with their Weird Science lifestyle. Get mad because some of us don’t be subscribe to their internet peep show obsession.

Bruh, n_ actually go OUTSIDE and converse and snatch women. While some of y’all follow 3,000 h*** doing the same ****. That’s appalling

Cats kill me with their Weird Science lifestyle. Get mad because some of us don’t be subscribe to their internet peep show obsession.

Bruh, n_ actually go OUTSIDE and converse and snatch women. While some of y’all follow 3,000 h*** doing the same ****. That’s appalling

bruh you literally just said a few posts up you don’t talk to women in your hometown

1587320293310.png

Time the **** out!!!!!!! Thats a ******* "STUD" account :rofl: , like an account dedicated to all things involving that subject matter, I am hollering at the fact that
  1. That **** actually existing
  2. Somebody even seeking that out
:lol: :lol:

EDIT: Title of the page sound like a used car dealership :lol:, or an EDM audience specific nightclub

Back
Top Bottom