Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I been saying that's the story that makes the most sense. It being some robbery that went left and he just end up dead don't add up.

I saw on [redacted] this video where they tried to say that’s what Chop was hitting up/trolling JPrince Jr about

it’s a part where Chop say “I’m smoking on the same **** you smoking on”...”it’s a hit”

and that’s when Prince Jr was like “You playing on the internet”

:lol: either way RIP Pop Smoke

Over the last four years, alone on the witness stand in federal court or huddled in back rooms with federal agents, Mani Chulpayev has turned in what federal officials have called one of the most remarkable mob turncoat performances in memory.

He has testified about an arson that leveled an entire block in Queens, about multiple extortions backed by beatings, about kidnappings, rampant Medicaid fraud, jewelry theft and trafficking in prostitutes.

Prosecutors have hailed Mr. Chulpayev, 25, as one of the most important cooperating witnesses in the history of the government's battle against Russian organized crime. One called him ''by far and away the most intelligent and sophisticated cooperating witness I have ever dealt with
.''

So he's basically the Russian mob Alpo without going to jail

Over the last four years, alone on the witness stand in federal court or huddled in back rooms with federal agents, Mani Chulpayev has turned in what federal officials have called one of the most remarkable mob turncoat performances in memory.

He has testified about an arson that leveled an entire block in Queens, about multiple extortions backed by beatings, about kidnappings, rampant Medicaid fraud, jewelry theft and trafficking in prostitutes.

Prosecutors have hailed Mr. Chulpayev, 25, as one of the most important cooperating witnesses in the history of the government's battle against Russian organized crime. One called him ''by far and away the most intelligent and sophisticated cooperating witness I have ever dealt with
.''

**** is disgusting

.''

I feel inclined to believe this.

I dont know how yall keep finding these women

They know about every woman 500+ miles away. I don’t even pay the chics in my hood or city no mind. These cats know all these nationwide chics who offer absolutely nothing:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fools devoting all this attention to nonsense

Back
Top Bottom