Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I should listen to that recent WSG tape if ppl are really saying he even resembles Ghost.

Like even that is a big deal given how distinct and iconic his voice is.

That's not a good reason to listen West. Going into thinking you bout to hear the next Ghost or close to it is wrong. Production wise Gresilda's sound has always been similar to Wu and how they move is similar. The merch, they have their own lil culture.

Also twitter and ig was going crazy over that karynwwhite superwoman song. I’m like ok but didn’t see the hype for that

also I’m peronally not a fan of toni Braxton like that.I expected him to play more Whitney

Toni was fire back in the day, I just think Babyface has better Toni songs that he did than the one he played. Like Love Shoulda Brought You Home.

Superwoman had a moment, especially from black women.

Babyface wasn't giving him credit for Janet's I Get So Lonely. Hahahahaha, I was weak.

He would have been hot at Dream for using songs he just did a hook for.

that mack 10 post a couple pages back got me YT’n up some tracks from bang or ball.

S*** jive hard fr! Lol

if fresh did this whole album, he deserve even more cred as a producer.

This dude a new orleans based producer crankin out some FIRE west coast beats. Crazy.

Last edited:
that mack 10 post a couple pages back got me YT’n up some tracks from bang or ball.

S*** jive hard fr! Lol

if fresh did this whole album, he deserve even more cred as a producer.

This dude a new orleans based producer crankin out some FIRE. west coast beats. Crazy.

Yeah Fresh produced 90% of that album

A part of it was Birdman hated spending money on outside producers :lol:

That's not a good reason to listen West. Going into thinking you bout to hear the next Ghost or close to it is wrong. Production wise Gresilda's sound has always been similar to Wu and how they move is similar. The merch, they have their own lil culture.
Oh I definitely didn't say I was looking forward to hearing the next Ghost.

Please believe it's either me criticizing the hell out of him for biting that style or the realization the comparison is overstated and they're really nothing alike.

I dont go looking to relatively new artists to hear the next great rapper that already exists. If I want to listen to Ghost I'll bump Ghost, old or new ****.

I honestly don't get a Wu feeling from Gresilda at all but I've said it before is inna poor state and I guess those dudes are the closest thing to that.

This only piqued my interest cuz I dont think I've bumped a lot of WSG's solo work.

Back
Top Bottom