Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

r.i.p. prince:

Funny story. Maintenance guy at work was telling me one day how his neighbors daughter used to be married to Prince.

Told me dude would pull up in expensive cars, thought the guy was a drug dealer or something :lol:

He said one day he rolls with dude to help him move some furniture and they pull up to a crib in The Bridle Path (very wealthy neighborhood here). Hes asking the guy why theyre here and who lives here. He wont say. He said it wasnt til they got inside and hes looking at all the **** inside then sees Prince's logo on some doors he realized whos house it was. Well actually it was the daughters house, guess she got it in the divorce

Cat’s won’t play J.Cole or Dave East cause they boring.....

... but we jamming country? Never change NT, never change

Cat’s won’t play J.Cole or Dave East cause they boring.....

... but we jamming country? Never change NT, never change

I'm all for people branching out and listening to different genres. You like what you like, don't matter what it is. I'm not a country fan by any means but I think that older outlaw stuff is :smokin I try to give everything a chance if it's music/art, you never know what you might **** with.

I do. It’s legit just jazz x blues x acoustic stuff when you go back. I don’t listen to any of the new stuff, I think the newest country song I like is Stay by Florida Georgia Line

lots of Ray Charles, Aaron Neville, Charley Pride, some other folks

y’all ever heard this album?

023C58EB-A145-4753-926A-E5B4A9B7745F.jpeg

One of the FINEST women I’ve ever seen

Some investigators don't believe McNair was done by murder suicide they think it was a hit because the girl he was with was wrapped up in some ****
listen to the podcast called fall of a titan

Back to bow wow vs romeo. People love clowning bow wow so much they forget he had big tunes back in the day.

Only romeo track i can think of is that college commercial

That's not even a competition Bow Wow probably had more hits than most rappers period from 01-07. On the other hand Bow Wow has shown to be a lame that's not comfortable in his own skin. Romeo seem like a regular chill type of dude. Not worried about filling his father's shoes, doing him.

Popped him while he was asleep. I swear I be so scared falling asleep around women

The ID channel suppose to be airing a show about it soon

Edit: aired April 15th

Daaaaaammmmmnnnnnn

My wife watches that channel every ****in day and this ***** didn’t tell me!!!! I gotta go find it.

Back
Top Bottom