Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

If babyface can battle there's no way we can't get:

Pharell vs Kanye
Kendrick vs Drake
Possibly Jay-z vs Nas

Last edited:
:rofl: @ his mans ad libbing.

That part was hard....”I know she ain’t happy” 🗣🗣🗣🗣

Real bluesy. Call and response. Like a damn band :pimp:. His car freestyle just timeless

An old lady, told me open your eyes and see
When you don’t pray, the devil ride you when you sleep
You got scratches on your back, and last night you wasn’t stroking on no cat
You Wake up mad with everybody,
Ooooh, he up inside ya
You lost the keys to the car,
he right behind ya
You got some ****** who want war, he tryna to find ya
If you ain’t thinking bout the beef, he going remind ya
Nextel’s got devils, better talk right
Don’t let another conversation make you lose your life
I dont know what’s wrong with these *****s, but leave me lone Devil...woaaaaaahh”

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I’m drawing a blank but did anyone respond to Kendrick when he called himself the king of New York?
A lot of NY rappers had bars ln the Control beat and threw shots at Kendrick.

More notably, Funk Master Flex and a few other non-rapping NYCers had some disrespectful things to say.

Older rappers wanted to say something but didn't.

In the end, not enough ppl cared cuz NY at that time was still pretty washed as far as a new generation of rappers who could go for that #1 spot (I mean all the rappers Kendrick called out, were a y from NY?) and the other reason ppl aint care is cuz ************* don't care about Kendrick Lamar like that in NYC :lol:

A lot of NY rappers had bars ln the Control beat and threw shots at Kendrick.

More notably, Funk Master Flex and a few other non-rapping NYCers had some disrespectful things to say.

Older rappers wanted to say something but didn't.

In the end, not enough ppl cared cuz NY at that time was still pretty washed as far as a new generation of rappers who could go for that #1 spot (I mean all the rappers Kendrick called out, were a y from NY?) and the other reason ppl aint care is cuz mother****ers don't care about Kendrick Lamar like that in NYC :lol:

Papoose frying Big Sean was a treat though

Back
Top Bottom