Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I'm just in here to say three things

1) French is ****in bugging
2) I better not see many of ya'll slandering French, because his definition o "Hit" is the same ******** ya'll been peddling in here for the past month, putting WAY too much credence on the impact of a record just because it played in the nightlife a lot
3) If ya'll are gonna say thug has a list of "Hits" then s does French, ranging back about 10 years now

French should put only his solo songs up against whoever he tryina battle :nerd:

it’s gotta be somebody not Kendrick too cuz son dead in the water on that one

Someone said French vs Yo Gotti & that seems like a fair matchup considering both flooded the mixtape scene & scored a few hits later in their career. Thug isn't a bad one eithr because he's been around for a bit now

Not denying that. But he’s talking about festivals like people coming to see him.

Son specified the festival part too :emoji_sweat_smile: :emoji_sweat_smile: , like Kendrick doesn't have one of the top coachella performances of all time.

Which leads me to another point, Kendrick does not get the credit he deserves as a full artist, His full output from performances, videos, rollout, concepts is second to no one over the past decade

"Pxxy Nxqqa. You Smoke Dope" Young Thug Sounds Off On French Montana For Saying He Got More Hit Songs Than Him & Kendrick + French Responds!

he's this mad over dude saying he has more hits??? what sensitive guy. both dudes lame, and ppl actually look up to them. what a bunch of goofs.

) French is ****in bugging

I mean he wasn't wrong.

French Montana is a Ford Raptor and Kendrick Lamar is a Ferrari.

da Ferrari might be more heralded as a priceless automobile and work of art/super car...but when you take a ferrari anywhere other than a track with smooth asphalt, its gonna come up short.

you put that raptor on a street filled with potholes, off road, muddy terrain, snow drifts, etc. and its gonna do what it do.

thats basically what French is talking about....

if you want a old head comparison..... think Nas & Busta Rhymes in their prime....im picking Nas in every scenario EXCEPT DA CLIB/CONCERT......da turn up too strong for Esco at a show/club night.

Hits? French got 2-3, he talking like he got 30. What’s a hit to him?

Unforgettable and Pop That are hits.

Ain’t Worried About Nothin isn’t a hit

Shot Caller was a regional hit maybe.

No Shopping wasn’t a hit

Lockjaw might be a hit.

Back
Top Bottom