Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

This joint has over 5 million views in a day

While talking about drugs

Would have been nice if they gave some sort of anti drug announcement

These labels aren't ****

he looked terrible on sneaker shopping. the ppl around probably didn't really care about him.

This joint has over 5 million views in a day

While talking about drugs

Would have been nice if they gave some sort of anti drug announcement

These labels aren't ****

by a kid who died of an OD :smh:

him and X were on their way to something major, them two together had the 21 and under festival crowd on lock

sad how they went out. Hate that they invited that energy into their lives.

Let a young rapper from the south spit these very same bars....and you’ll be in here with a :stoneface:

:lol:.

LL is hard. You not telling me nothing I don’t know. The generational and regional biases you be having, are funny to me tho.

No, if you posted some **** by Cyhi or Phonte I'd do the same. You know people with a vocabulary above sixth grade. You post remedial ********.

by a kid who died of an OD :smh:

him and X were on their way to something major, them two together had the 21 and under festival crowd on lock

sad how they went out. Hate that they invited that energy into their lives.

I just knew they would have something at the beginning or end, nope.

No guilt at all about putting out a video of someone who OD'd talking about drugs.

We're not going to use his life to try prevent others from losing there's.

No, if you posted some **** by Cyhi or Phonte I'd do the same. You know people with a vocabulary above sixth grade. You post remedial bull****.

Nah. You just want your rap one way, presenter one way and you favor a region/cut off point. Just keep it a bean :lol:. Nothing wrong with that. Idk why you get so offended by what I like :lol:.

Anyways.....more BARS from one of the BEST rappers out right now. Shordy still here. Can’t stop playing this. This Rey be a hit 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

idk..im partial to Da baby over Lil baby....

hold up.... why is he boiling his jewelry over stove? :smh: :lol:

idk why they get compared. They don’t even make the same kinda music :lol:

but that video interesting as hell. Bruh in there...boiling and cleaning his jewelry...then sweeping his rolls Royce truck :rofl:

I think Riccardo Tisci kinda stamped AF1s for the fashion/tumblr types in 2014 with these, at the height of his Givenchy run. I remember these and the og white/green Stan Smiths were flooded at Fashion Week that year :lol:

He told everybody that was his favorite shoe then all the stylists started tryna incorporate em

D4B4FF0C-2DAA-49CE-B2A9-9446971292A9.jpeg

55B2A439-11A7-4798-9961-84044633977C.png

F2293E85-FA02-461E-BB7A-0AA889E9AEC2.jpeg

Edit: Raf Simons nem kinda did the same for Adidas Brand with the collabs Ozweego’s etc

I think Riccardo Tisci kinda stamped AF1s for the fashion/tumblr types in 2014 with these, at the height of his Givenchy run. I remember these and the og white/green Stan Smiths were flooded at Fashion Week that year :lol:

He told everybody that was his favorite shoe then all the stylists started tryna incorporate em

Edit: Raf Simons nem kinda did the same for Adidas Brand with the collabs Ozweego’s etc

Raf osweegos the reason every line got a “dad shoe” now. From designers even to the Nike, adidas, etc.

Btw...The new Prada America cups, with the big soles are hard. Might snatch an all white pair for the summer. If outside ever open back up :lol:

t.i. had a better run than most artist. u don't hear t.i. in the new generation though. u can say trap, but gucci & jeezy is way more influential.

That's because it's easier to duplicate what Jeezy and Gucci did. I **** Jeezy and Gucci but they was never close to being the rapper Tip was. It's easier to talk and do ad-libs over beats than what Tip was doing on Trap Muzik and Urban Legend.

Those and these

b0a65e7439631ea1986840d49fd2eb77.jpg

had a little run, and then Nike NIked and released a million color ways and it was over quick

and the wheat joints had a little run for a minute

That's because it's easier to duplicate what Jeezy and Gucci did. I **** Jeezy and Gucci but they was never close to being the rapper Tip was. It's easier to talk and do ad-libs over beats than what Tip was doing on Trap Muzik and Urban Legend.
i don't agree, wayne is hard to replicate as a lyricist, but somehow we see a lot of Wayne babies. & until tha carter 3 t.i. easily the bigger artist. t.i. didn't shift the culture like those 3 did. my racist *** school wouldn't let use wear puffer coats or anything w/ a snowman on it w/ 101 came out.

I never got the appeal of jeezy btw.

i don't agree, wayne is hard to replicate as a lyricist, but somehow we see a lot of Wayne babies. & until tha carter 3 t.i. easily the bigger artist. t.i. didn't shift the culture like those 3 did. my racist *** school wouldn't let use wear puffer coats or anything w/ a snowman on it w/ 101 came out.

I never got the appeal of jeezy btw.

These dudes copying auto-tune Wayne, goofy metaphor Wayne. That's the Wayne they know and that's real easy to copy.

Back
Top Bottom