Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Hahahaha Hahahaha
Screenshot_20200427-125713_Chrome.jpg

Bro theres some funny **** in that site :lol:

Cant believe i didnt know about it til last night randomly searching the net.

Screenshot_20200427-013328_Chrome.jpg

I wanna cop a couple tees but the shipping is absurd
I’m pretty sure the owner of the site is Clinton Sparks. We used to order tons of mixtapes in the early 2000’s from the site when we were overseas. I didn’t even know it still existed until last night.

Tonight Joe got Roc-a-Fella VS Rory with G-Unit.

I need rules, does this not include Jay solos, ye solos, and 50 solos. Don't see how G-Unit keeps it even close, roc got way more musi

I need rules, does this not include Jay solos, ye solos, and 50 solos. Don't see how G-Unit keeps it even close, roc got way more musi

im more interested to see if they talk about their homeboy CK/Weinsteining *****es :lol:

Here we go

I don’t get it. What’s wrong here?

DussePalooze affiliate and Rorys apparent homeboy

Twitter search christylezz

A lot of chicks coming out saying he whipped out his wee wee, tried to get them to **** in exchange for **** like skipping club lines And other **** that comes with being Roc/Dusse affiliates, dropped **** off in the middle of NYC at 3 AM for not ****ing, aggressive sex initiation, etc it’s a lot of ****

basically just having no game and cumulative years of loudly not having game and being a public figure catching up to you lol

Too much to really gather

#nowplaying Bastard Child (prod by Statik Selektah) (UNHEARD BIGGIE) by The Notorious B.I.G. via @audiomack

they need to drop all the cumulative Biggie and Pac acapellas and let the Alc, Knx’s, Madlibs, Selektahs of the world go crazy...especially Pac bc I just know it’s still **** that ain’t drop

So is random individuals staging mock playlist battles with their favorite artist now the new trend? Seems whack to be honest but I hope people enjoy it

Jackboy must like being known as Kodak hype man because if he didn’t he would’ve been dropped zebra. Don’t get it. Don’t need no features just another verse n hook

You would have to include G-Unit mixtapes cause TOS was horrible and I always thought Beg For Mercy should’ve been better than it was

Back
Top Bottom