Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

**** y’all ******

79E66462-CC64-4631-9BEA-B75F81A2E999.jpeg

I'm digging these Crunchy Black/Vlad clips cause I've really never heard Crunchy Black ever talk about anything at all at length. I also don't remember Crunchy having hair, he's like Jadakiss where I've mostly seen him with a hat all my life :lol: Vlad a trash *** interviewer though, still attempting to ask informant style questions and simply not knowing history.

Last edited:
the frequent music video cutting started more so around of 04-05ish.

It was definitely the latter portion of 106 when they started doing that. By the time Rocsi and Terrence J where firmly entrenched as the hosts, they'd damn near start the video halfway through then would still cut it off towards the end :lol: :lol: I remember watching one time where they flashed maybe a 4 second clip of one of the videos while Rocsi was talking then they just moved on to the next segment :rofl:

Last edited:
DussePalooze affiliate and Rorys apparent homeboy

This is absurd...and I don't give two ****s about Rory or know who his homeboy is. To me...he sounds like a ***** that has no finesse AT all. But worthy of a #MeToo assault?

In the first one...the lady acts if she was kidnapped and didn't understand how they were on the way back to his crib...and then she just slightly tosses in that she "may have sent mixed signals". Despite all of the overt pervy behavior he's displayed thus far...she STILL exits the vehicle and enters his crib. After MORE pervy behavior...he ASKS if they were going to get it in...she says NO and he walked her to the subway. Some savage ****...but worthy of an internet exposé?

In the 2nd one...after she lets it be known that she's not showering because she's only coming to chill...he STRAIGHT up lets it be known what time it is.

This ***** has no game. No finesse. But it sounds like not even a titty got sucked in either scenario...so why exactly am I reading about this? This is spooky.

Last edited:
Hov missed out on giving Wayne the Label Deal for Young Money, too.

Beatrice reaped the benefits of that one

10DFA4BF-0E5B-4F81-B433-B362D880EFE9.gif

i always think about how Hov coulda had Wayne (and subsequently Drake) among with Ye and Cole all on the Roc. Rap Yankees

who knows if they woulda sniped Nicki, Sean, Cudi, Travis too my goodness.

Back
Top Bottom