Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

This is absurd...and I don't give two ****s about Rory or know who his homeboy is. To me...he sounds like a ***** that has no finesse AT all. But worthy of a #MeToo assault?

In the first one...the lady acts if she was kidnapped and didn't understand how they were on the way back to his crib...and then she just slightly tosses in that she "may have sent mixed signals". Despite all of the overt pervy behavior he's displayed thus far...she STILL exits the vehicle and enters his crib. After MORE pervy behavior...he ASKS if they were going to get it in...she says NO and he walked her to the subway. Some savage ****...but worthy of an internet exposé?

In the 2nd one...after she says she lets it be known that she's not showering because she's only coming to chill...he STRAIGHT up lets it be known what time it is.

This ***** has no game. No finesse. But it sounds like not even a titty got sucked in either scenario...so why exactly am I reading about this? This is spooky.

reminds me of the aziz situation where he wasn’t really guilty of nothing except being a Lame *** *****

however there are accusations floating around about him whipping his meat out and being too aggressive when tryna pursue sex

we in this era where it’s all about guilty by association and what you co sign especially with corporations involved...if they aren’t seeking actual legal action (which always confuses me with stuff like this) they at least know Rory/The Podcast and Roc Nation ain’t tryna deal wit this **** :lol:

She said she’ll be there @ 9 Dude really said “yeah but then you gotta wash so you’ll prolly get here at 10” :rofl:

I feel like Mal is sweating bc he prolly be on the same type of heartless time outside of the alleged physical harassment :lol:

Dudes record EVERYTHINGGGGGGGGG nowadays.... except something as simple as recording a woman consenting to sex with parameters.

At a certain age, you know if a woman wants to have sex with you or not. Too many women out here to be desperate

This is absurd...and I don't give two ****s about Rory or know who his homeboy is. To me...he sounds like a ***** that has no finesse AT all. But worthy of a #MeToo assault?

In the first one...the lady acts if she was kidnapped and didn't understand how they were on the way back to his crib...and then she just slightly tosses in that she "may have sent mixed signals". Despite all of the overt pervy behavior he's displayed thus far...she STILL exits the vehicle and enters his crib. After MORE pervy behavior...he ASKS if they were going to get it in...she says NO and he walked her to the subway. Some savage ****...but worthy of an internet exposé?

In the 2nd one...after she lets it be known that she's not showering because she's only coming to chill...he STRAIGHT up lets it be known what time it is.

This ***** has no game. No finesse. But it sounds like not even a titty got sucked in either scenario...so why exactly am I reading about this? This is spooky.

Grabbin and trying to feel on a chick while she's saying no or trying to get you away is sexual assault b

if both parties agree to exchange sex for a job/role that's fine

things get sketch when one party makes it conditional
coercion technically voids consent

serious question:
are u a pimp?

“I got no game, it’s just some b**** understand my story” :lol: :lol: :lol:

But nah. I’m great at discerning and seeing people’s intentions. I can tell what a person is about by just looking to them. I’m a conversationist. Gift of gab. Women like attention. They like to be chased. The more you ignore them or don’t stroke their ego, they’ll chase you.

if both parties agree to exchange sex for a job/role that's fine

things get sketch when one party makes it conditional
coercion technically voids consent

That didn't happen. He tries to get chicks drunk or misleads them in to thinking it's a hanging out chillin situation, so they'll let their guard down. That's college mentality, but son is like 30.

And leaving a chick outside your crib at 3am is wild.

And it's allegedly some more **** involved.

That didn't happen. He tries to get chicks drunk or misleads them in to thinking it's a hanging out chillin situation, so they'll let their guard down. That's college mentality, but son is like 30.

And leaving a chick outside your crib at 3am is wild.

And it's allegedly some more **** involved.

Low bar....but there are shtttty ppl in this world. That kinda action should be called out and corrected/checked. However, it shouldn’t be lumped in with rape. If a dude has the nerve to try to smash...but when told NO.....stops or walk you to a bus stop, or not pursue it any further and get mad....he’s simply a shttty person, and somebody that needs that needs to be corrected.

Wouldn’t call that person a rapist tho.

Point out any line in her story where she said that he was "grabbing and trying to feel on her while she was trying to stop or get away".

There's a few stories out on him today.

One is from a photographer on Mouse and Mack's pod.

Question, do you know dude? Because I always wonder why dudes are quick to defend dudes they don't know.

Back
Top Bottom