Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Who is playing hip hop with girls at the house though? I know y'all ain't bumping that NY drill with females. :lol:

I'm listening to 70's and 90's R&B more than anything.

I’m playing it! A lot of time, they be like - who’s that. Next thing you know, Im hearing the song on their playlist.

If your girl not into hip hop - boring *** relationship b :lol:

1. He’s “too southern and soulful”, yet if all of them dropped projects on the same day, 2. his would be the first one i listen to. 2. Also, Cole makes beats that would make NyQuil go to sleep.
1. Not even a week ago I said something along the lines that the south as whole has made the best rap music. I'm not buying that “too southern and soulful” in regards to him.

2. That's preference, I'd run to Kendrick.

3. :lol: Krit & Cole really ain't that different in this regard. Krit just throws in a 808 & cowbell. K.R.I.T. Iz Here was only about 57mins, yet felt it took 2hrs to finish. Cole would probably be in the same boat as Krit, if "Work Out" didn't work out.

For as much as y’all say I defend Drake, I been critical of his music here...

He keeps making a lot of the same music, it sounds “good” but we know he can make those type of records, so it doesn’t sound like something new

Those records keep working (streaming, numbers etc) so the formula hasn’t been changed yet...

His classic album will have to be 10 songs of straight rapping...no r&b joints

No sir. Not on my watch. Do NOT do this :smh:

Steph = Future. And I can write a essay on this :lol:
Steph ain’t had a 5 peat tho
1588728102183.png

For as much as y’all say I defend Drake, I been critical of his music here...

He keeps making a lot of the same music, it sounds “good” but we know he can make those type of records, so it doesn’t sound like something new

Those records keep working (streaming, numbers etc) so the formula hasn’t been changed yet...

His classic album will have to be 10 songs of straight rapping...no r&b joints

That album is never happening though. You just said why. Drake is a politician. He tries to pander to everybody. He's always gonna have the internet trendy record, the trap record, the "female empowering" record, the strippers record etc.

***** said he recorded all them verses in one day like that's shocking. ***** I would have guessed you recorded all of them verses under an hour ***** *** *****. Them ****s is ****in trash like everything you make.

And my ***** said he could do an essay on why Future = Wardell, my ***** I'd rather read the dictionary front to back and then back to front. You might actually get some visitors sent your way if you type up that stupid ****.

Back
Top Bottom