Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

This man knows. I ain't play no ****ing "movie, bow, viral" etc. If a jawn ****ing with you, she listening to whatever you playing. You could play baby shark and she'll be jamming to that ****.

How y'all slander Krit and big up a bunch of other wastemen at the same time ???
Newsflash sir. Wavy's playing all that bow movie **** too :lol:

****** ain't playing one song during a link it's a natural progression getting shorty lit having her shake a lil *** then we slow it down before we go in for the kill

What's so hard to understand about that :lol:

****** ain't playing one song during a link it's a natural progression getting shorty lit having her shake a lil *** then we slow it down before we go in for the kill

She should be focused on you.... not no damn music. I truly feel sorry for some of y’all

Majority of Drake fans and these new age Media pundits are NOT knowledgeable about. That’s a lie. And therein lies the problem. Simply put, his fans do not know music

Nah i can't even say that because i've seen plenty of older rappers who aren't even active anymore hold him in high regard lyrically, journalist/bloggers etc etc who are usually on point with there rap opinions vouch for him heavy also.

IDK if it's as simple as them not wanting to criticize the hottest name in rap, But they willingly try to put him in this elite lyricist category

People don't listen to whole albums anymore? Damn thats disheartening

I give projects the same energy the artist does, I'm not sitting here for an hour & change of my time for an "album" you recorded in a few hours with thoughtless verses recorded in one day.

there's really only a select few who's album i'm gonna play all the way through off jump.

Nah i can't even say that because i've seen plenty of older rappers who aren't even active anymore hold him in high regard lyrically, journalist/bloggers etc etc who are usually on point with there rap opinions vouch for him heavy also.

IDK if it's as simple as them not wanting to criticize the hottest name in rap, But they willingly try to put him in this elite lyricist category

Whatever. The machine behind this man. If you go against him, backlash. Again, look at the corporate s*** after the Meek beef. Man said bloggers. :lol: :lol: :lol: they don’t know nothing about music. When I say “music” I’m not only talking about rap. It’s easy to know when someone knows about music simply by what songs they usually play. Most Drake fans are casual fans. . Point blank

Big Krit is just okay. C+ player at best.

I like Krit

I feel the way some of you feel about Krit about Currency. Not my lane, I'm not in to smoking. Never got in to Wiz either.

I can't discuss hip hop with somebody that says "oh for christ sake". :lol:

:rofl:

Krit was grouped in w/ Cole, Kendrick, Sean, Drake, Khalifa, Wale & Meek Mill. There's a reason he doesn't have the success that they have & it wasn't just Def Jam.

Too southern for north rap fans and too northern for southern rap fans

I was waiting for someone to post that. 50 gets more attention for stuff like this than a song with Post Malone who's been on the charts for a thousand weeks.

That Post Malone song actually like 4-5 years old :lol:

The song dropped back then, they just never dropped the video, for whatever reason

That’s crazy Southwest T touched down tho

People don't listen to whole albums anymore? Damn thats disheartening

I buy albums, so If it's some artist who's worked I've heard before and wasn't feeling despite what the sheep say, I just won't buy the album.

I understand this. For me personally, I just couldn't imagine playing Big Drip with intentions of seducing a jawn. :lol::lol::lol::lol:. However, if that works for you, do Pleighboi

I buy albums, so If it's some artist who's worked I've heard before and wasn't feeling despite what the sheep say, I just won't buy the album.

I understand this. For me personally, I just couldn't imagine playing Big Drip with intentions of seducing a jawn. :lol::lol::lol::lol:. However, if that works for you, do Pleighboi

No seducing needed really

1588790358852.gif

1588790928302.gif

Aye aye aye 😏

Back
Top Bottom