Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I hear Banks speak like once every three years & it seems like he's willingly not involved in music, how bitter can he be

his dejection and detachment from music is a product of being ignored and bitter..

people not glomming on to his stuff like he feels like they should.

Banks been quiet outta respek/loyalty for 50 but that wont last forever.

There will come a day when he airs yo out n imma be all for it. Lol

I was just listening to Born 2 Rap lastnight and was thinking about how dope it was. Should have gotten way more attention than it did.

Anyways, I feel Irv on this about 50

That definitely happens. But I hate how we sit up here and act like every man is a victim. 50 ain’t this super dad that didn’t want to be wit her so she kept his son away. That ***** was a drop off **** and back to the streets type of dude. But then get mad when the child is more attached/sides with the woman whom they spend 80% of their time with and teaches them everything they know.

My moms and pops was never together but my pops made sure we had a relationship. He would come over and call me outside on my moms days and just sit in the car and talk to me for a hour or so (pre cell era). I went with him every weekend but one day or two days out the week he made sure he seen me and just wrapped with me to be involved with whatever I had going on. My mom could never turn me against him if she tried because no matter what she say I see what it really is,we got our ownrelationship and she can’t break that.

This is exactly how me and my pops is. My mom can’t say a f***** thing negative about me pops cause he was present. He did his part even though she was bitter

Back
Top Bottom