Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

im looking at da lockerroom now, if that's passed its prime, then whats NT general? only thing i been itching to post is in my jewelry thread, and if they keep playing around here imma make one over there..

the breadth of topics has me overwhelmed...them boys all make threads.
Meth say how long he banned u from general????

Nah TLR is past its prime, they banned most of their best characters like DrX, The Nigerian, The Retired SKJ (Suge Knight Jr) aka Kenny Da Cooker. Swagnificent is banned on and off there. Coli is still more active than here but not near Hood talk level without their best characters
Can’t agree. TLR still hits.

you right but in a lot of ways da mother is to blame because when my parents are going through it my mom never let me forget who my father was and how I'm supposed to respect him regardless...
The problem is dudes are dumb and make the mistake of impregnating low quality females who really should have no business having your child.

50 just can’t help himself on IG huh? Still no music that actually strikes a chord with anyone
Curtis music career is over. He just aint announce it. He in a similar position Joe Budden was in a while back.

I just heard him say in the vid talking on Banks' and Yayo's limitations that it was such a bad investment they forced him to be 50 cent longer than he planned to :lol:

That let me know he done with music on this is what I do standpoint. He'll do a feature or get one from a big name just to chart even if the song whack.

Last edited:
full

lol from a glance i think i caught myself pronouncing it like that....

yo these dudes got pages and pages and pages of custom emojis.

on da low? ya Should try to find a way to da coli and split time between here & there.
Its cuz most threads in general end up going the same direction after a certain # of pages.

Doubt that happens on those other forums.

Also, lol @ milennial following you in here. Mans yout mascot fr

come on b, its clear as day his baby mother poisoned da relationship he has with son.

I can see that from the outside looking in pretty easily.

She didn't poison it. 50 did.

He took his bitterness towards her out on their son. No matter what she said about him, if 50 was a good father and was around his kid, it wouldn't have changed things.

50 had visitation. Did he use it or was he touring the world and too busy being famous?

Last edited:
you right but in a lot of ways da mother is to blame because when my parents are going through it my mom never let me forget who my father was and how I'm supposed to respect him regardless...

No both of them are to blame.

Some of you dudes have women issues.

They picked each other. They both created a kid.

As if 50 is some great upstanding individual. :lol:

A boy watches the way men treat their mother. It ain’t hard to brainwash a ***** who watch u treat his queen (mother) like filth. Y’all see how this ***** act towards people he supposed to have love for on the internet? Imagine having to deal with a ***** like that in real life, then he gets rich and successful..... we gotta stop making excuses for this 40+ year old mans child like behavior. 50 act like a bird, straight up female. Him and meek 2 ****** who if they weren’t famous and who they are, we would look at them like some sucka *** *****.

Bingo

He treats his mom like **** and the son is going to defend the mom. Especially if he doesn't have a real relationship with his dad. His son isn't supposed to just be impressed because his dad is 50 Cent. She's the one teaching him morals and values.

Every time you hear 50 talk about his son, it's he provided for him. Not how much time he spent with him. 50 didn't have real parents, he had grandparents. I'm sure they provided more than just a roof and some food. But he doesn't know how to be a dad.

No both of them are to blame.

Some of you dudes have women issues.

They picked each other. They both created a kid.

As if 50 is some great upstanding individual. :lol:

Bingo

He treats his mom like **** and the son is going to defend the mom. Especially if he doesn't have a real relationship with his dad. His son isn't supposed to just be impressed because his dad is 50 Cent. She's the one teaching him morals and values.

Every time you hear 50 talk about his son, it's he provided for him. Not how much time he spent with him. 50 didn't have real parents, he had grandparents. I'm sure they provided more than just a roof and some food. But he doesn't know how to be a dad.

Well said bro. Providing for a child is like 20% of the battle. Time spent, bonding, teaching, etc are just as important. People love sex, but always lack accountability if a child is born afterwards. That kid didn’t ask to be here. As a parent you’re OBLIGATED to your child. You chose to f**** so deal
with the outcome. Mfers got every excuse under the sun.

Like the old timers say “15 minutes of pleasure, can turn into a lifetime of pain” people clearly lack accountability and always want to deflect blame

This. Some women legit are mad that you moved on from them with someone else and they have bruised egos, so they are bitter and are willing to poison the relationship between you and your seed to get back to you. If you can't understand this, then you have not experienced much in life and still have a ways to go.

Last edited:
There's some truth in this

but he stays publicly ****ting on people. It doesn't matter if you said it to them. You said it privately. These are grown men.

And I don't think he ever really wanted Banks or YaYo to be self sufficient and bigger than they became.

But he's upset at Marquise for taking a pic with Supreme's son? He doesn't know why? It's because he wants the attention that 50 never gave him.

50 is basically upset Banks isn't trying hard to become a "superstar" when everything he described about Banks is the exact opposite of a star :lol: .

why would an introverted, quiet person willingly want to be a part of that.

50 is basically upset Banks isn't trying hard to become a "superstar" when everything he described about Banks is the exact opposite of a star :lol: .

why would an introverted, quiet person willingly want to be a part of that.

And Banks has a wife and a new kid.

50 is wondering why Banks doesn't want to tour. Maybe because Banks is happy chilling at home. 50 doesn't seem to understand that. Maybe Banks happiness doesn't come from material items.

That's why I said I'm waiting for 50 to give that book where is is introspective of his failings. That's more interesting to me, because he doesn't seem self aware of the bigger picture.

why would an introverted, quiet person willingly want to be a part of that

because he complains about it in his music about being overlooked and ignored in his raps and his bitterness is showing and yet he does nothing to actually address da issue.

This. Some women legit are mad that you moved on from them with someone else and they have bruised egos, so they are bitter and are willing to poison the relationship between you and your seed to get back to you. If you can't understand this, then you have not experienced much in life and still have a ways to go.
That definitely happens. But I hate how we sit up here and act like every man is a victim. 50 ain’t this super dad that didn’t want to be wit her so she kept his son away. That ***** was a drop off **** and back to the streets type of dude. But then get mad when the child is more attached/sides with the woman whom they spend 80% of their time with and teaches them everything they know.

My moms and pops was never together but my pops made sure we had a relationship. He would come over and call me outside on my moms days and just sit in the car and talk to me for a hour or so (pre cell era). I went with him every weekend but one day or two days out the week he made sure he seen me and just wrapped with me to be involved with whatever I had going on. My mom could never turn me against him if she tried because no matter what she say I see what it really is,we got our ownrelationship and she can’t break that.

And Banks has a wife and a new kid.

50 is wondering why Banks doesn't want to tour. Maybe because Banks is happy chilling at home. 50 doesn't seem to understand that. Maybe Banks happiness doesn't come from material items.

That's why I said I'm waiting for 50 to give that book where is is introspective of his failings. That's more interesting to me, because he doesn't seem self aware of the bigger picture.

We're talking about the guy who remixed 50 Laws of Power, and a dude who literally worked for then went to war with one of NYC's most infamous drug kingpins, Nearly got killed.

It's obvious as **** 50 ain't wrapped to tight despite how genius he is as a business man. Dude is a whole sociopath & it's what made him excel, but it explains how he moves in personal relationships.

Throughout that vid he kept talking about the investment & business, from that standpoint he told absolutely no lies. The issue is that you shouldn't treat your brothers as business opps, but again this is who 50 is.

Back
Top Bottom