Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

50 should’ve/could’ve retired after ‘The Massacre’ and been alright...musically his legacy is ruined in the more recent years, he has small sparks of good songs but he’s more of a personality than a musician

because he complains about it in his music about being overlooked and ignored in his raps and his bitterness is showing and yet he does nothing to actually address da issue.

I haven't listened to the most recent Banks, but wanting your respect as a lyricist (which honestly i think he definitely gets) is completely different then trying to be a superstar rapper.

I hear Banks speak like once every three years & it seems like he's willingly not involved in music, how bitter can he be.

50 should’ve/could’ve retired after ‘The Massacre’ and been alright...musically his legacy is ruined in the more recent years, he has small sparks of good songs but he’s more of a personality than a musician

but he blames Banks and Yayo for not getting in to TV earlier :lol:

That's some ****.

Yeah, I'm rich and I have these shows, but it's you guys fault I didn't do it earlier. What. :rofl:

He treats his mom like **** and the son is going to defend the mom. Especially if he doesn't have a real relationship with his dad. His son isn't supposed to just be impressed because his dad is 50 Cent. She's the one teaching him morals and values.

Every time you hear 50 talk about his son, it's he provided for him. Not how much time he spent with him. 50 didn't have real parents, he had grandparents. I'm sure they provided more than just a roof and some food. But he doesn't know how to be a dad.

Any man that airs out family business the way 50 does is a piece of ****. I think people get wrapped up in this social world and look at certain things like it's normal. A father sh'n on his seed in front of the world is some coward ****. No other way to put it. We shouldn't know how bad your relationship is with your son. It's nothing about that that's entertaining.

And his problems with Banks sound like it's just 50's projecting his f'ed up family situation. We know 50 grew up w/o his pops and his mother killed that obviously did something to him. When Banks father passed 50 just shrugged at it and told him to promote his album. Banks is cool with being a family at this point and 50 don't understand that because he has no family.

Foggieraw local DMV(Pg cty) rapper.
His mellow style suits my vibe...
No life lessons or stories n $#@%. Just good clean viby sound.

It's a shame Despot probably won't ever drop, as soon as he got to the 3rd bar or so, I had to pause the song to look him up. Man nice as hell, but won't drop a full length record :smh:

Speaking of 50 laws of Power...whens that Robert Greene joint with the weasel airing? And where?

48 Laws :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom