Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

fivio and talent in da same sentence? :lol:

He's talented for his specific lane which is making Drill **** & party records. Pop was really the one in that lane, but Fivio, 22, Sheff G etc etc are all making good records and they actually have live followings in NYC.

Tekashi's music was never good, it was always mid and it got boosted by antics. He gonna get one off the strength of the state of things... & being signed to the Son of the Chairmen of universal. They gonna milk clown boy

I’m going with BIG
Mhl4.gif

ive been thoroughly enjoying the crunchy interviews.

given his persona in 3-6, he's ALOT more sensible and sharp than i assumed he would be. glad to hear he was takin this corona s*** seriously too.

people can call vlad a vulture all they want, and to a certain extent, i guess they have a point. but considering the off the beaten path interviews he gets, no ones about to convince me that he hasnt earned his place in the culture.

i mean, who else gonna interview crunchy in 2020? hope he becomes a repeat guest like boosie. the world needs more crunchy black. lol

tellin you now, when BG free, the first interview he has gonna be with vlad. bet $.

VladTV has some of the best interviews on da internet and it's not even close....

that last dance technique where da director gives da subject he's interviewing instant access to previous footage that just happens to come across their conversation? vlad been doing that for yeaaaars already.

It really is wild that Pop blew and got killed in the span that this dude was in prison and now he home popping **** again like nothing changed lol smh

It really is wild that Pop blew and got killed in the span that this dude was in prison and now he home popping **** again like nothing changed lol smh

pop smoke rise and Fall almost perfectly compliments six nine going to jail & coming out... Ebro was dying to set da narrative that "real Street dudes and real hip hop fans we're going to have a choice between pop smoke and six nine " ...

I'm dying to see how hot 97 reacts to all the shenanigans that's been going on...Ebro hates him and he couches it in "quality" completely ignoring da garbage that station plays on rotation :lol:

A great article on Drake & why there seems to be growing backlash towards his sound & music

great read so far especially as someone in the age range he talking abouthe was when sfg came out

but as soon as he got to 2020 I already see the answer is simply drake living a rich ***** single life and he got a family lol

pop smoke rise and Fall almost perfectly compliments six nine going to jail & coming out... Ebro was dying to set da narrative that "real Street dudes and real hip hop fans we're going to have a choice between pop smoke and six nine " ...

I'm dying to see how hot 97 reacts to all the shenanigans that's been going on...Ebro hates him and he couches it in "quality" completely ignoring da garbage that station plays on rotation :lol:

its about to be wild if everyone who ****ted on him gotta double back and fw it from artists to media to radio :lol:

He gon get a drake verse and ****** like A boogie gon be like “man I was trippin” :lol:

game is nasty

Krit was grouped in w/ Cole, Kendrick, Sean, Drake, Khalifa, Wale & Meek Mill. There's a reason he doesn't have the success that they have & it wasn't just Def Jam.

da word you're looking for is sample clearance issues and barely having an album budget....

Def Jam definitely takes half the blame, but despite now having FULL creative control he's still putting out just good to subpar albums that don't stand out.

*cough it cost alot to clear samples* cough*

*cough* def jam got cheap wit krit *cough*

Back
Top Bottom