Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Man

I remember in like 2008 or whenever the cool grey 3s released, I was so excited for my pair to come in I waited all day for the mail so I could unDS them right away. when I got to my boys house they all told me this girl just sucked the whole team back to back and I missed it. I was tight :lol: :lol:

That’s my only experience with a train

Man

I remember in like 2008 or whenever the cool grey 3s released, I was so excited for my pair to come in I waited all day for the mail so I could unDS them right away. when I got to my boys house they all told me this girl just sucked the whole team back to back and I missed it. I was tight :lol: :lol:

That’s my only experience with a train

For some reason this reminds me of a post in general from like 10 years ago where cats were discussing losing interest in Jordans. Think some dude was talking about going to college and realizing that no girl is really checking for a crazy sneaker collection. Said something like "no girl is going to walk up to you and say 'those Jordans are so rare, want to have sex?'" :lol:

I was rolling. Then I found it to be true. :lol: :smh:

@tyisny finessence finessence nawghtyhare nawghtyhare

1588992006169.gif

For some reason this reminds me of a post in general from like 10 years ago where cats were discussing losing interest in Jordans. Think some dude was talking about going to college and realizing that no girl is really checking for a crazy sneaker collection. Said something like "no girl is going to walk up to you and say 'those Jordans are so rare, want to have sex?'" :lol:

First time Space Jams came back this random white girl at a party that didn't look like she'd know **** was like "Yo i love your space jams!" and I was so taken aback :lol:

y'all got me ready to start a change.org petition for reparations from Michael Jordan. I need everything i spent from about age 16-24 byke!!!

while you can pull in relatively anything that don’t look bummy or goofy

I think post social media memes and **** chicks will definitely clown a ***** rocking Team Jordan’s or something. Or like when mfs would get roasted for wearing them transformers FILAs :lol:

Back
Top Bottom