Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Banks ain't 25 anymore & as lived. Personally I don't see anything wrong w/ his flow

oh yeah? so why is it that Jadakiss Fabolous and hell Dave East are more relevant than banks in 2020 when on paper they're all basically palette swap shokotan characters?

here is everybody rapping on da same beat and for whatever reason Lloyd Banks feel da need to insert every syllable into every crevice of da beat instead of ride it smooth like he used to do.

he sabotaged his own flow...and yet its da easiest thing to fix.

here's an example of why a&rs are IN VALUABLE....

here's him rappin on mighty healthy 2 years ago on that mixtape where he rapped on da request of beats fans ask for...

son raps in that horrible new style flow EXCEPT da near end...i timestamped it..he LITERALLY reverted back to da way he USED TO RAP..... WHY CANT HE JUST KEEP DOING THAT???????
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

dog 2million folks checked his IG..da man gonna be out here doing numbers for a LONG TIME...

while I feel like that anyone who not out here living like that looks silly talking about “he a rat what happen to DA CODES”

“He popping doe” is always a lame response

trynafeelmink trynafeelmink @finessence @nawghtyhare

1588992006169.gif

To keep it a 1000 there be a bunch of random weird ****** wit Roc Nation hats on... But That **** with the Perez shorty is real. IDK what's going on with that situation, Not a singular ***** in music has spoke on it tho :lol::lol:

The way this year has went i'm prepared for wateva

oh yeah? so why is it that Jadakiss Fabolous and hell Dave East are more relevant than banks in 2020 when on paper they're all basically palette swap shokotan characters?

here is everybody rapping on da same beat and for whatever reason Lloyd Banks feel da need to insert every syllable into every crevice of da beat instead of ride it smooth like he used to do.

he sabotaged his own flow...and yet its da easiest thing to fix.

here's an example of why a&rs are IN VALUABLE....

here's him rappin on mighty healthy 2 years ago on that mixtape where he rapped on da request of beats fans ask for...

son raps in that horrible new style flow EXCEPT da near end...i timestamped it..he LITERALLY reverted back to da way he USED TO RAP..... WHY CANT HE JUST KEEP DOING THAT???????
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

LB stepped away from the spotlight and became a family man, the other especially Fab go outta their way to be relevant & w/ the exception of East are making some the worst music in their life, aging like milk. You're the only person as of rn that I've come across that has problem w/ Banks flow/bars & these are freestyles. If he does this on a project full of og records I may a agree w/ ur point.

Pac.

dog 2million folks checked his IG..da man gonna be out here doing numbers for a LONG TIME...

Nah, him hiding and trolling from his room will get old fast. People tuning in for him to be outside doing stupid ****. I don’t see this lasting long. He can only call himself a rat and hide for so long.

Nah, him hiding and trolling from his room will get old fast. People tuning in for him to be outside doing stupid ****. I don’t see this lasting long. He can only call himself a rat and hide for so long.

we not in da 90's no more...who gonna get to him? da man gonna be rolling like da president.

69 buzz gonna die fast. The antics gonna get played out and the music isn’t good

y'all were saying this when he was out and he didn't get it to in trouble and here we are still here...

and his music is pretty decent...its rainbow colored sticky fingaz at its core...

You're the only person as of rn that I've come across that has problem w/ Banks flow/bars & these are freestyles

he raps horrible like that everywhere.... someone needs to grab him up and tell him to fix his flow....it's like driving a car with a bad wheel alignment I don't care how fast the car goes how much horsepower the car is exhibiting how crazy exhaust sounds if I'm not confident in How it drives then everything else doesn't matter and right now Lloyd Banks is a car with a serious realignment issue.

Back
Top Bottom